LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal   20 August 2015

owmer of my rented property died

I have a place on rent for my shop from the last 25 years. My landlord has died 3 years before. He las no legal heir.he didnt married. He has a brother but before his father's death...father gifted the property to both the son. Now my landlord being here the elder brother have died without any legal heir. Can you please suggest that now is the 2nd son is liable to take the rent from me? When i asked him to give legal proof of his owmership over the property...he denied for the papers. Now whether he can be the landlord of such property even aftrr the property was gifted to both the sons equally...and the part of property in which i use d plalce for my business was under the son who died . he used to take the rent from me. Will solicit ur comments. Thnk u

Learning

2 Replies

Vishal   20 August 2015

If the second son is not liable to the propery...then who will be the deemed \original owner of the proprty

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     21 August 2015

Tenant shall always remain a tenant. He cannot claim ownership under any pretext. Till then deposit rents regularly to the jurisdiction court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More