Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MSS (NA)     05 September 2013

Original old sale deeds lost

Dear Friends,

I have lost few of the original sale deeds of my site. layout was formed in 1974 and got it on allotment in 1974. allotment paper is missing. In 1994, first owner sold it to second. that paper is also missing. In 1995 some one bought it, and I bought it in 1997. I have the original sale deeds of 1997 and 1995 transaction.  and till now i hold the position on the site. Now i want to sell it. As requested by the buyer, prepared a affidavit,  gave complaint in nearest police station and got acknowledgement and gave paper notice in 2 papers. 1 local and 1 English. Now my query is how many days i need to wait to hear from public.

Any document which i can refer to. Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2013

15 days enough from the date of publishing in the news papers. You can obtain certified copies of sale deed from the sub-registrar office at property place. If the property is in Andhra Pradesh, you can obtain the same from MEESEVA (e- SEVA) centres by paying requisite fee.

MSS (NA)     07 September 2013

Thanks Mr. Ramachari, any book or document that i can refer to? please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register