LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARS (Software Engineer)     06 July 2014

Only oral false allegations of dv & dowry

My wife and her parrents did Oral false allegations of dowry, DV and after that in next two months she said she is ready to rejoin the married family life, when asked to give clarrification on these oral allegations, then no reply from her side. What should I do to make sure she should not keep me kidnapping by doing such false allegations in future. I do have video recordings of their oral allegations. How can I teach them a lesson so that they should not do false allegations again on me. Any law which will help me to make them give clarrifcation on their oral false allegations ?

Learning

2 Replies

gautam (not disclosed)     06 July 2014

Where did the allegations happen? In police station, court, relatives, friends?

How did she communicate to rejoin the married family life?

You cannot start married life again with vengeance in mind?  However, you can have a joint discussion with her, her family, yourself and your family to discuss the matter and record the entire conversation.  That can be used in future problems

ARS (Software Engineer)     08 July 2014

These oral allegations are done at one mediator's home during meeting in front of everyone. She communicated to rejoin by sending message through mediator and also when I sent SMS to her to see in court. I have conveyed my message to her and mediator also that let her first give clarrification of the allegations they have done. On SMS commuinication, she has now started blaming me for so many things, but not answering to the clarrification I have asked. She is saying I am not interested in her and is not ready to bring her back and is interested in divorce. What should I do in this case ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register