LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Priyanka Sharma (Lawyer)     10 November 2014

Online legal service- a service to watch out for

I am amazed, the manner in which the online services have spread their roots almost in every service sector today. Whether it be online shopping, online selling of goods or for that matter even online Kabadiwala!!!!! (This sounds weird but it is indeed true) and trust me it is just a start up.

It can be seen that gradually a plethora of people will be buying stuff online which I feel is convenient. Obviously, who will take the trouble of physically visiting the market, putting the products in basket, standing in Que for billing, etc.  Wait for another 5-10 years and you will see how every individual would be glued to his/her Smart Phone which will literally become a mobile market.

Coming to the Legal Services, people always visit lawyers office or contact lawyers to prepare notices, agreements , etc, which according to me is a bit of time consuming process. Instead, if these agreements, notices, applications, letters which are required by common man on day to day basis are made available online then it would be such a simple process for every person to use it.

While, surfing on the Internet I have stumbled across such an online legal document preparation website called “Legalformat.in”. The URL of the website is www.legalformat.in.

On this website, a user can on his own, create Notices, various types of letters by filling up simple questionnaire, post which the website automatically creates a document, which is ready to print. A standalone feature of this website is that you can prepare documents in Hindi and Marathi language as well. I recommend this website all those people, who can effortlessly prepare documents like Gift Deed, Resignation Letter, Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement, Partnership Deed, Letter To Societies, Leave and License Agreements, etc which can be easily prepared online by filling up a simple questionnaire.

Another beautiful online service… Kudos to www.legalformat.in

Thanking you,

Adv. Priyanka Sharma

Learning

10 Replies

prathamesh (practice)     10 November 2014

Dear Ms. Priyanka Sharma, I loved your article. Indeed legal services needs to come full fleged basis on internet catering to daily needs of people in terms of legal documents.Thank you for letting us know about legalformat.in. its a really helpful websit

prathamesh (practice)     10 November 2014

Dear Ms. Priyanka Sharma, I loved your article. Indeed legal services needs to come full fleged basis on internet catering to daily needs of people in terms of legal documents.Thank you for letting us know about legalformat.in. its a really helpful websit

Ashish (Manager)     10 November 2014

Thank you for information, it is very useful.......and especially  documents which are in Marathi Languages.

Ramesh (na)     11 November 2014

Dear Ad Ms. Priyanka Sharma, Thankyou for the information. I would like to know from the Forum Members, weather is there any any site where i can get second opinion on cases pending/ disposed in the Courts? 

Adv. Priyanka Sharma (Lawyer)     11 November 2014

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

As a advocate I personally found the www.legalformat,in, quite comprehensive in nature. They are associated with number of law firms as well as individual lawyers who can help you with a second opinion on cases pending/disposed in courts.

Best Rgds,

Priyanka Sharma 

Ramesh (na)     11 November 2014

Thank you, Madam Ad.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 November 2014

Are you basically giving an information or you are promoting the firm?

Adv. Priyanka Sharma (Lawyer)     15 November 2014

I am doing both promoting as well as giving information.

I thought it is a good website for common man, hence the post. thank you for your comment though.

Rgds

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     12 April 2015

A great topic...On line legal service is also good.The fact is to understand about the need to have authentication at any given point of time...With due regards.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     14 April 2015

Self Attestation :...In the matters relating to pension Field,Life certificate can not be signed by pensioners themselves...As of now authorities competent to sign the !!! Life certificate is very much available..The greatest turning point is the Present !!! Life certificate has been well designed with government!s recent Office Memorandum...A Relief after 50 years of struggle....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register