Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   28 September 2023

Online blashphemy

Hi

My friend was hacked in local internet wifi  connection available in his PG.

He got a job but  locals attacked him as he was angry with his office So he complained to the police and they didnt take any actions but got his salary. 

Its a concise story above. Because of all the hardships from locals and police. He used # to contact local police abd told them to f off. Like this he did twice cause he was very angry. The next day i spoke to him and got those tweets deleted from facebook and twitter. He did that and emptied his dustbin. 

He promised me that hell stay cool and never do it again. Hes just living his life. So can the police arrest him now because he called them bribers, lax and rubbish f but the messages are deleted?

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2023

Just because he had deleted the messages from his account will not absolve him from the crime, which if is still in the police account of any social media network 

So let him patiently wait and watch the developments for few months. 

Yasaswi Gomes   29 September 2023

Its a facebook public post and tweet im twitter. It was never sent to inbox. Once anyone deletes a post, no one can see it. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     29 September 2023

Advise your friend to chill, wait and watch for further action, if any.

Yasaswi Gomes   29 September 2023

Ok! He already went away from this city cursing multi national company founders for spoiling his work life and he also called them wife coheter operating in hr and ceo and business owner poaitiins. If they are not debauchees, there is no problem. But what if they are? Anyways, there is no clear law for attacks on immigrants by locals who eat non veg everyday and drink and blashpheme others. They just compromise at the site of police. Unfotunayely all bad quality people are the locals and not the immigrants.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 September 2023

it woudl have been better if you could write your blog in such a manner that could be understood in one reading

Yasaswi Gomes   30 September 2023

What difference it wouod make now. I got my answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register