LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (divorce applicant)     15 August 2014

Office emails as evidence

Dear experts, my self and my wife are both working in s/w firms, i found she was cheating on me, we exchanged mails discussing on that topic, she knows my personal mails id passwrods and later i found she used to login into that, later she filed 498a on me saying i'm forcing her to transfer her salary,  later  i filed divorce, i doubt she might have sent mails from my mail id , so i like to know is her office or personal mails be taken as evidence??

are there any limitations/ validity for emails as evidence? please suggest on this.

Regards,

Karthik

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 August 2014

Emails can be used as an evidence in the court , emails have full evidentry value .

karthik (divorce applicant)     15 August 2014

thanks for the reply sir, but my wife used my laptop where password are auto cached, deleted few evidences from my mail and ithink she might have sent few mails to prove her harrasment, even some times i shared my password through sms i have proof of that, i used to have multiple email account, how can we they prove that email id is mine? if it is offical email id then we can say but in case of public email id how can they prove that, email id was mine?

please suggest sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register