Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar (me)     28 August 2014

Objection in civil suit query

hello sir/mam

i am a respondent in a civil court case involving a wall of our house which i claim to be shared but my neighbour(appelant) claims to be his own. I have already won both in lower and district courts. Now my neighbour has applied in high court against the session district court judgement. But he is not interested in solving the issue and is killing time by filling incomplete documents. The appeal or petition he made was not complete so objections were raised on it and case was not accepted. Now he is not filling the case by rectifying the objections as his sole purpose is to kill time. Kindly suggest what should i do to get speedy conclusion of this issue. Also Isn't there any maximum time period in which he must file corrections to objections

Thanks and regards

amar

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     29 August 2014

when u have won the case in both the courts, you should have filed caveat,  even now if his petition is being dismissed, and he is thinking of going for it, kindly file the same and try to dismiss in the admission stage it self. It may not be so easy to kill time, by filing frivolous petition in high courts as they are time bound .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register