Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     25 September 2015

Note of Thanks - Forum Admin

Thanks Team Admin

It was a relief to see vulgar comments off.

This is a beautiful forum and every member needs to respect the sanctity of this forum which is similar to an emergency ICU of a hospital.

Many Genuine Victims come here for a guidance and vulgarity is definitely not the solution they are searching for.

Good job, Team Admin.

Thanks Again

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2015

What was the vulgarity and how was it removed.  I am sorry that I am regular not into this forum for quite sometime in the past say roughly more than three months hence I am not aware of what has happened, sorry just wanted to know  out of  academic interest thats all.. 

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     02 October 2015

@ Advocate Kalaiselvan Nothing much. There was a new member by name Pavan who wanted to know how to avoid cases and also mive MCD without permanent alimony. His father in law had demanded 50 lakhs, this chap in USA and it was clear that this chap was not genuine. I could sense it. So although I gave proper suggestions, I grounded him first and then suggested next. The moment I gave straight-forward points, he went extremely vulgar, pulling out s*xist comments, threatening to assault, vulgarity against my mother, wife, my reputation, knowledge,...etc etc etc and it went on to extreme levels. He started targetting another member too. The forum admin kicked him out. You have not missed much. That was a hit and run party.

sagar jadhav (employee)     02 October 2015

abuse words is wrong ,but many times we are already here for advise ,already frustrated and some person mark as academic query or bash on us personal remarks ,we get pissed off,plz forgive him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register