Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwin (Engineer)     09 November 2014

Not processed pf & f&f not paid

Dear Sir,

I am Ashwin Ex employee of Lloyd Electric & Engineering Ltd. worked for  7 months & resigned in Jan 14. My pf application submited on Sep 14 and still not proceed by company.

And still not get my F & F amount. even if  sending 20-30 emails no reply from company HR & VP.

Kindly help for pf processing & full & final settlement.

Regards,

Ashwin

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 November 2014

Dear, Send them a formal legal notice claiming your money back. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 November 2014

Do you have POD of PF papers submitted by you?Declinature to attest PF forms is an offence. Employer has to attest and submit attested forms to EPFO in 5days and,supply acknowledgement issued by EPFO for employee, to the employee. You can demand it to be supplied to you by Redg. Post. The FnF wages are to be paid on last date in office/within 3 days or max. By usual pay day. You may approach your Labor Law Consultant, employee's/trade union leaders, RPFC in neatest PF office, Inspector under Payment of Waves Act/Shops& Commercial Establishment Act, O/o Labor Commissioner.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register