Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Non Payment of mobile bill

Page no : 2

Robin Rao (Sr. Analyst)     12 November 2014

Hi,

I've vodafone postpaid bill of Rs 3500 due to extra 650 MB 2G data usage.

I am thinking of crushing this SIM and buying new SIM.

Would I get into any civil case or any trouble or is it just fine?

Santosh Kumar Gupta (working Professional)     20 February 2015

Today i have received a call from an unknown number stating that if i will not pay my aircel bill of 2012 they will drag me to court. Had a conversation with their lawyer. As per him they sent me legal notice twice however i have not received any. They will share these details and legal notice with my company HR where i am not working any more. How come this will affect. He mentioned the charges as per 138 and 147 act. I do not have any Idea please guide.

I have sent a mail to appellate authority in july 2012 stating that bill is incorrect but did not received any reply. I proactively called their BDM to sort out the issue and wanted to see him in person at his office. Visited Aircel store twice But all in vain.

usually i used to pay between 550 to 1000. That was a bill of approx 4000. Which was quite high and i have not used the service as per my belief. Hence i wanted to sort it out but did not get the cooperation from aircel.

Now please suggest me what to do as this is harrasment for a loyal customer. I do not know call was fake or correct.

Regards,

Santosh

Attached File : 675149247 aircel bill issue.html downloaded: 297 times

vishal   02 June 2016

Anyone got involved in legal case uptil now ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register