Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhupendra Singh (Professional )     28 September 2015

Non payment of dues in f&f

Dear Experts,

I had worked for Pharmacetical Company, for 25 Month from July 2010 to August 2012. HR Accepted my resignation and also send me copy of Fand F Settlement. I was supposed to serve notice period for I month, Which I havent served and Compant recovered the same from Leave Balances in their Final settlement. However in that Compant Executives were supposed to do activities for Patient and and epenses of same were borned by employees and it get reimbursed after sending proper supporting and bills after approval from line manager and finance department. No where in settlement Papers they have settled this dues which is around Rs 13000. I have all details of the epenses sent, Acknowledgment mail from line manager , I had aslo escalate the same to HR,But they did not respond. Even i had screenshots of at which level my expenses are pending. Few days back i talked to my ex line manager, his response was also lethargic and he told me that he cant help me on this issue.

Kindly Guide me on this

Kindly Guide me on the same.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 October 2015

Have you signed the acceptance of FnF statement?

Have you written about the pendsing dues to HR head,Finance Head,appointing authority,MD,Chairman?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 October 2015

With the support of the evidences in your possession, you may send legal demand notice for the pending amount by registered post with acknowledgement, after the expiration of stipulated time for compliance, you may plan to initiate further proper legal action for recovery. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register