LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Snehal (Manager)     22 April 2014

Non payment od 3 month salary, lta, pli, pf and other dues

I had been working with Pranav Construction System Ltd, Pawane Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra and left the organisation in 2013. I'm till date not paid 3 months’ salary, 2 years LTA, PLI, FORM 16 (2012-2013) and other many dues. It is not only me but many employees who left the company are not been paid in some or other way. The company has deducted the TDS from the salary and have not given FORM 16 yet for the year 2012-2013 and 2013-2014. The company has not paid many legal dues such as ESIC, Property tax, Sales tax and is delaying salary of employees by 2 / 3 months.

The company has not paid PF for last 2 years and hence we are not able to withdraw my PF also. 

Don’t know whether The indian authorities are knowing various dues and harassment done by the company and their various position holders.

The HR called Partha Raut doesnt respond to any one mails or calls and the finance controller Harshvardhan Kaushik doesnt care or answer anyone.

The Managing director Sahani is without values and doesnt want any dues or legal compliances to be settled and dont want to pay any pending dues.

The company has cheap products without quality and it copies all products from the competition.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2014

Repeated query, for my opinion, please refer to your previous post on the subject.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2014

in case of PF default please given written complaint to concerned RPFC seeking actin u/s 7A of AFP Act 1952 and make a request to be informed of the date of hearing so that you can participalte.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register