Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sripurna   21 May 2018

new wed (less than 3 months) are not allowed at boys'place

Hi sir/mam,
I am educated newly wedded wife. our marriage is love marriage but with consent of both family. We have proofs that his parents had attended our wedding and also his father signed as witness in marriage registry form. They had asked for dowry which their son did not agree.later they stopped asking.On the day of my Vidai they pressured my parents to give all the gifts and money received at wedding to them.
But as an educated citizen , I declined saying that those gifts are from girl's side relatives.Not sure why but they did not inform any relatives from boy's side nor they gave reception. whenever I go to their home..they neither welcome me...nor treat me well..even though I don't disrespect them but still they will ask us not to come there..they r telling their son that u belong to the girl's family now..don't come here...only to provoke a fight...after that they are scolding me and telling not to go there.as a dutiful son my husband sends them 12000 each month which is half of his salary.

sir, please let me know what needs to be done.
it's a request from one of India's suffering daughter

Learning

3 Replies

Krishna Moorti   21 May 2018

you both live independently for quite some time till their attitude changes and time will change their adamant attitude.. don't worry.

sripurna   21 May 2018

thanks for replying. we hoped that their nature will change.it did not change in last 5 years.they don't love their son and they don't like him coming back home. even when my husband asked an address to his dad.His mom asked his dad to come inside the room and not to tell the address of the bus stand and the directions.they used to insult me before marriage and it's still continues..I don't tell them anything as they are elders. but it seems now that they r forcing me to disrespect them.

KathaleenEdmond   29 May 2018

Man!! That's hell. I can't believe that even in 21st century people are soo illiterate. I have been reading many of such post by bestessays com and the situations are no less than a tradegy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register