Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Srivastav (SFA)     10 June 2015

New rental agreement issues

Hi ,

My new rental agreement comes to an end on 30th june 2015 and i had requested my tenant to increase the advance as the amount was very low.

Tenant is asking time till the 1st of october 2015 to decide about this.

How do i get the agreement fixed from 1st July to 1st October 2015 ?

I am confused.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 June 2015

you need to make a fresh agreement in that case

Milind (dealer )     25 June 2015

whenever someone rent out his property, there are few condition which has to be added to avoid future annoyance with tenant i.e

1) period of tenancy and after expiring tenancy period it is standard practise to incease 10 to 12 percentage of accepted rent, must be added.

2) if tenant dont pay rent on time then monetary panelty clause must be added.

3) after expiring tenancy period if tenant avoid to vacate the premises one should send eviction notice to him and a cluase must be added "after expiring tenancy period or after serving eviction notice to tenant each day staying charge would be double to accepted rent".

3) if tenant avoid to pay advance rent or rent on time you may send him notice through post to his office address.

after all agreement has to be registered, a rental agreement could be registered only on 1k stamp or 0.01 percentage of property whatsoever pay high registration fee to government.

Note - I would suggest you to rent your property to bank officer (SBI - PO) they get higher pay out for rent a home !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register