Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tapanr (MD)     18 August 2014

Need urgent help!!

1. My wife separated 3 years ago.

2. One year ago she file divorce under 13 1B and "Irretrievable damage"...no 498A

3. She presented all of the evidences and witnesses she could. She has no more to present except forging witnesses/evidences.

4. She requested alimony under Sec 25 of HMA and not Sec 125 of IPC.

5. On the order date, Hon Judge commented that the produced evidences are NOT ENOUGH to grant divorce. Date is extended with no orders.

6. Does it mean that the case is headed for dismissal? Will she get EX-PARTE divorce orders??

7. How can I call my wife back to live with me?

8. Her lawyer is a crook and harasses me through police....the reason I do not go to my home town and work abroad.

Please help experts in the forum.

Learning

4 Replies

bhavya khanna (self)     18 August 2014

Tapan R 

Ex parte cannot come in picture now.

Secondly :YOU CAN file RCR with an indemnity.

What are the reasons filed for divorce under 13 1B and "Irretrievable damage

1 Like

Tapanr (MD)     24 August 2014

Hi Bhavya,

For some reason she left our home in Dubai, sold household articles and closed bank account and went to her mother. I had lost my job in those days and was in India for visa change.

When she mailed me that she has returned to India, I went to her residence where I was attacked by kitchen knife by her relatives and put behind bars in sec 155.

after that i made extremely abusive mails and exposed extra marital affairs of her mother and premarital pregnancy of my wife to the whole society.

thats it. I am sure after all this and PUBIC HAIR in food served by her mother, i am expected to put garland round my inlaws and do diya agarbatti.

gautam (not disclosed)     24 August 2014

Do you want to call your wife to live with you?

Why did you not file for divorce citing desertion that caused mental cruelty to you?

Tapanr (MD)     25 August 2014

Gautam

I live and work abroad.

I could not have afforded flying back and forth to attend dates. Moreover, her lawyer had lodged some criminal cases of hacking as I had extracted crucial information from my wife's email id,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More