Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jahnvi (abc)     07 October 2012

Need to get separated

Hello Sir,

I am a student. I feel cheated a lot. Can you please suggest me if what I could do.? I want to get separated from my so-called-husband who has been my husband on legal papers.

I had an relationship since 7 years. I was not 18 years of age at that time. As the time passed, our relationship became bitter due to the negligence of my partner. I constantly kept on saying for marriage. He told me that we should get married. I told him that come to my home and talk to my parents as I didn't wanted to get maried against the will of my parents. He told me that we should do court marriage and then I will come to your house and accept you socially. He kept on repeating that. I fall for his word and agreed for court marriage 2 and half year back. After marriage, his behaviour toward me worsened and he kept on cursing me for different issues and kept me neglected. I am a student so he left me at hostel. He never had a courage to keep me at his home. Even after 2 and half years of marriage we never lived together. He kept on taunting me. He kept on saying me if I will come to his house then he will beat me and always tortured me.Also, he started abusing me with abusive words and kept on charging me with false allegations. He always used to tell me that you should get married to someone else. I will not keep you. As I did this marriage without the knowledge of my family members so no one knows this.

After 2 years of facing continuous negligence and false allegations, I got frustrated from him and decided to get away from him and my heart got soured from him. When I finally told him that I want to get separated from him and give me divorce, he denied it. He told me that nobody knows that what I deed, I will tell everyone that you wanted to live away from me. when I tell him to come to my home atleast to take me, he tells me that leave your parents home and come to me. My parents and my so-called-husband live in the same town and it is very difficult to do this. Also, he keeps me torturing and alleging me with false allegations. He always used abusive languages on me. I feel very much low that when he wanted not to keep me with him, he did that and now he want to keep me with him, I can not do anything. I am alone and noone will come to my support.

Can you please help me and suggest me the right steps I should take. I want to get rid of him as soon as possible, As I am fed up of him. I tried to adjust a lot with him but all in vein. He never cares my emotion.

He also tells me that now he will keep me with him to take a revenge due to some unsaid story that he imagines is true. He also tells that he has got all the resource and money to destroy whole my life. He also tells me that he will torture me to such an extent that I will commit suicide and sometimes even I think for that.

Can anyone please suggest that how can I separate myself from this person as he married with me by promising false things. also he used all the false proofs for marriage with me. 

Please help me.

Learning

8 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 October 2012

Sorry

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 October 2012

janvi your story seems to be complicate and lot of fact are hidden just give your fact and details with dates truely you will definitely get rid of him in smooth way. and he will not do anything .
one more thing you can file lodge a police complaint if you think your family will support you, if not then dont matter get complicated if he is rowdy type then he will tortured you.
just collect the proof against him recording etc. dont provoke him by harsh words just try to avoid in simple way if he use abusive language.
if there is hard danger to your life then take help from police go to SP.
dont think of suicide you did not commited any crime.
be happy and live without tension

(Guest)

Dear Jahanvi

First talk to him for mutual consent Divorce, If he ready than file MCD and get rid of.

If he deny than you have no option axcept filing criminal case for cruelty against wife.

also file maintenance case.

Raja (XYZ)     08 October 2012

first decide what you need.

Jahnvi (abc)     08 October 2012

I simply want to get rid of this so-called-marriage. I tried everything to carry on with this marriage but all in vein. His behaviour toward me is deteriorating day by day and he always tries to impose his suspicious thinking on me and blames me always.

Raja (XYZ)     08 October 2012

then just go for divorce. and if you need any guidance feel free to contact me.

Jahnvi (abc)     08 October 2012

Thanks Raja Sir,

Please suggest that exactly what should I do and how to proceed. He has got enough money and sources to make my life hell and he is doing that now as well. I am a student and even without my family support as they dont know anything.

How can I proceed?

Raja (XYZ)     09 October 2012

to proceed further, you need to contact a legal expert.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register