LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     06 June 2012

Need suggestion

I got married before 1 year after that we stayed together for 5 month at Malayesia. After that we went to India, and she say that she will come back alone after 1 month,so that I left her and I came back to Malayesia. Once I came back she say that she want to job at India and she don't want to join with me. After that she stay at my parent's house. Then she did quarell with every body with out any reason and left her parent's home.  Initially she quarel with me for unnecessary reason, now slowly after 2-3 month and their argument are different day by day. Now after 3 month argument she and her father is arguing that I turtured her for dowry. But all are false...Now she told me that she don't want to talk to me over phone anymore.  I have some proof voice record that she talked to her old boy friend, in my absence where boy is demanding that he is now realising why he did not able to marry her. 

Now our relation in such stage that it is difficult to make it again. So before that should I take any precausion?

Now I am scaring that she might file false case aginst me. As I am in emplyment pass at Malayesia, so if she will file case then can she able to arrest me from Malayesia? If not then can I fight case from Malayesia, through my relatives? If they want to take revenge then can they hold my passport through court? Now I am scaring to travel to India.

As I get marrige certificate form her home town, where mentioned that marriage is solemnised at their house. So where she can file case? at her home town or at my home town? Asher home is 400 KM away from my home so fighting case will cause too much problem for my family member. If in case she file the case, can we transfer the case to our home town or to high court?

Please advice me in this regard.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register