LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Bhatia (Director)     11 March 2011

need lawyer for DRT III Mumbai

We need to defend the OA filed by bank on buisess dues!!

We an SSI manufacturer exporter, have strong case for wrong NPA classification, 100% payments made to bank after NPA, invoking Sarfaesi act immediately on NPA without any legal basis, refusal of upgrading accounts to standard on payment of entire overdues, refusal for rehabilitation on "unviable" grounds without doing techno econom,ic study, etc etc. Banking Ombudsman has observed deficiency in service on all points of our complaint..

Since we are financially weak, we are looking for lawyer to fight our case and to charge on completion of legal proceedings. We also have a strong case for filing criminal case against various Bank officials. This we assume will put pressure on Bank officials for early resolution of the dispute.

Learning

8 Replies

ANIL AGARWAL (PROPRIETOR)     12 March 2011

contact Anil Agarwal 9820210045

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     12 March 2011

Few chances at DRT and no body will work for fees after work. Yes you can initial criminal cases and it will be quick remedy.

If you want any  remedy through DRT  be ready to go to DART  than HC and even SC than only some relief possible.

If ready than contact with details .

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     14 May 2011

Dear Querist,

You may take help of Mr. Mathews J. Nedumpara, Sr. Partner, Nedumpara & Nedumpara, having wide spread in Fort, Mumbai / Kochin / New Delhi / Chennai. You may find his offices details in google.co.in. He may be contacted @ 09820535428, 022-24036161.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder
Advocate-on-Record
Supreme Court of India

MANOJ HARIT (LAWYER)     13 June 2011

To handle u r matter with very small upfront fees I would suggest Adv. MANISH BOHADE - 09371505560

Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     19 June 2011

WE CAN ASSIST YOU ON THE SAME.

CONTACT US at 9811860574

or

011-29213198

ANJAN (Sr. Accountant)     16 June 2012

I have taken interest in one forclosure auction property in mumbai-thane area.

I want help for takeout some normal basic details about that property from DRT Mumbai. i.e.

1. Is all litigations are clear from DRT if not than approx how much time still require to clear from DRT ?

2. what will be the dues still outstanding on that property

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ? I will pay nominal fees also for that.  F.Y.I.  I am at Malad Area

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     16 June 2012

pl send complete details at email ID.

danish (Manager)     16 June 2012

Mr Harish

contact Mr. Mathews J. Nedumpara only and No one else.

Kindly  follow Mr. Rabin Majumdar advice. You wont regret trust me .

Mr Mathew is an Angel

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register