Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     08 February 2012

Need help-section 12 a info

Hi Sir,

I was married on March-2011.But girls says she is not intrested in wife and husband relation.I feel that she is impotent.

1] As per Section 12 A(that the marriage has not been consummated owing to the impotency of the respondent; or),How can I file case under Section 12A.

2] Will the court direct/orders that girl for medical tests to identify if she impotent.Is it that much eassy.If so huch time it takes.

Thanks,

Sudheer

Learning

2 Replies

lawyer_rajiv (9811284735) (lawyer)     08 February 2012

you may not have enough time left.  you may go for the petition and seek appropriate interim orders for getting her medical and psychological test done.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 February 2012

A male is said to be  impotent if he is not able to physically and actively able to engage in s*x. What is impotency in the case of a female?  She is only a passive partner. If she was not interested in wife and husband relationship why did she marry at all. Was it that she did not know the implication of marriage and wife-husband relationship? Did she think it was like children playing father and mother?

Have you or any of the relatives on your side conveyed her attitude to her parents or other close relatives?  Her parents and her elder siblings, if any, also would be equally concerned about this problem. If she has female friends they can also talk to her and find out her exact problem. Also you can approach marriage counsellors. It is nearing one year since your marriage. You have not stated anything about attempts, if any, you have made to solve the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register