LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chetan sharma (SUBMISSION OFFICER)     10 August 2011

Need help in getting birth certificate

HI TO ALL.. I am CHETAN. I am from DELHI and born in DELHI in MAJEEDIA HOSPITAL near TUKLAKABAD and i am in need of Birth Certificate to apply for Passport.

My Date Of Birth is 17/09/1989.. at the time of my birth my parents forgot to get my birth registered, now i am facing problem in getting the birth certificate.

Please help me and let me know the concern authority, Where i should go and contact to get my birth certificate.

what to do...?? WAITING FOR HELP..

Learning

6 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     10 August 2011

Take school leaving certificate,with an affidavit it will do.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 August 2011

SSLC marks card is sufficient.  If you want birth certificate you will have to file a criminal miscelleneous case in the JMFC court to get entered your birth date in the Register maintained by Registrar of briths and deaths.  You  do it first because who knows when it comes to help

subhash chander verma (1)     10 August 2011

Dear Chetan,

I have learnt that Passport Officer insist for Birth Certificate issued by the Muncipal Corporation Office as a valid proof for the date of birth of persons born after 26-01-1989.  So I advise you to go to the concerned Zonal Munciapl Corporation Office of  the area of MAJEEDIA HOSPITAL, which office  you can easily know from the Hospital concerned.  In MCD you fill up Form 1 which is provided free of cost, fill the simple entries therein.  The officials (computer handling persons) will enter your details into their system and the same will be reverified by another fellow in their office. Both will write their entry & confirmation No. After about 20 days, you may again contact the said MCD office to get your Birth Certificate as they would have done their verification job from their records.  If no such record exists in concerned MCD, then you will have to get a prescribed affidavit attested from the SDM of your locality and shall have to apply to the MCD alongwith the said Affidavit. So no need to worry but be prepared  to put efforts.

SC Verma

chetan sharma (SUBMISSION OFFICER)     11 August 2011

THANKS TO ALL.. :) 

AAK (Advocate)     12 August 2011

I completely agree with Mr. Rajeev

venkateshalu dalapathy (advocate)     29 August 2011

JUST APPLY REQUIRE CERTIFICATE FROM THE CITY /MUCIPAL OFFICE , IF IT IS AVAILABLE THEY WILL ISSUE OTHER WISE THEY WILL ISSUCE ENDORCEMNT , BASED ON THIS ENDORCEMENT YOU APPLY ICN CIVIL COURT. P& SC CASE. AGNIST THE CORORATION . THE COURT WILL PASS EX-PARTY JUDGMENT. BASED ON THAT YOU WILL GET LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register