LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nakul dey (owner)     21 June 2012

Need help! getting married with foreigner

hi, i am new here,i am indian boy and i am going to get marry a canadian girl, i have talked one lawyer about marrying with a foregner and he told me that i have to do an arya samaj wedding with her first where she has to change her relgion and her name, and then the certificate given by the arya samaj of our wedding, would b sent to the court where this certifcate will b bse of our court marriage! i am all confused with his information, cose i have read many blogs and information where many lawyers said that its not need to get married in aray samaj if we wants to get marreid under the special marriage act 1954, and i also dont wana change her (my girfriend's) name or religion after the marriage, so i need this infomation that what should we do? if we hv to do arya samaj wedding before court marriage? please some body help me with this, thank you very much all.

Learning

6 Replies

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     21 June 2012

Dear Nakul,

Greetings. Follow the advice regardig Special Marriage Act.

Best Wishes

respected sir, thank you very much for your attention to my post,

my only big concern is, that do we have to do this arya samaj wedding or we just go through the special marriage act and forget about the other arya samaj,

thank you very much :)

respected sir, thank you very much for your attention to my post,

my only big concern is, that do we have to do this arya samaj wedding or we just go through the special marriage act and forget about the other arya samaj,

thank you very much :)

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     21 June 2012

Dear Nakul, Since you do not want to change the name and religion of your fiance, you can go for the Special Marriage Act. Best Wishes

nakul dey (owner)     22 June 2012

thank you very uch sir for your reply and advice, hope to work it on right soon well, greetings.

aji (admin)     16 July 2012

hey I am in dubai now.  & in love with a malaysian girl who lives in malasia, could you pls advice me how can i get marry with her in malaysia, & how can i get single status certificate from kerala in india.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More