Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     28 March 2013

Need help-divorse

Hi Sir,

I was married 3 years before but soon after marrige she left me and went to her parents in bangalore.So she is not wih me from 3+ years.I not even know her address where she and her parents are staying.No phone contact also.

Query:I want to get divorse but I dont have any address or contact.Can you please help me how to apply for dirvose

Thanks for helping

Learning

10 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     28 March 2013

Strange, that you dont know any address of her.

Just file Divorce mentioning the last address you know/where you would be called to reception.

The address which is mention in wedding card.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Surya kkkkk

Hi Sir,

I was married 3 years before but soon after marrige she left me and went to her parents in bangalore.So she is not wih me from 3+ years.I not even know her address where she and her parents are staying.No phone contact also.

Query:I want to get divorse but I dont have any address or contact.Can you please help me how to apply for dirvose

Thanks for helping

It's a blessing in disguise.

Apply for divorce on basis of desertion, give address of wife which is written in wedding card, one photo of you both, one wedding card.  Court will issue summons after few months.  She wont turn up.  Then press for exparte orders.

Get divorce.  Be free man again.

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

SO if she not reply,Will I get divorse.And also let me know how long it will take

Thanks.

Sudheer

AGAIN 498A...FIGHTING WITH U (Elec. Engg.)     28 March 2013

SEARCH HER ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES..CONTACT HER RELATIVES...GET INFORMATION WITH THE PERSON RECENTLY STAY AT THIER HOME..

BEST OF LUCK...

(Guest)

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

SO if she not reply,Will I get divorse.And also let me know how long it will take

Thanks.

Sudheer

Yes.  No reply or contest from her side means divorce 100%.

Hi Sir,

I don't wana search her.but want to get dirvorse.Can you please help me

(Guest)

whats happenning surya?

First you said someone called you impotent, next you said engagement broke and now you are saying you wish to take divorce that happenned 3yrs ago?

Sorry Sir,THis query is for for freind

Thanks,

Nandha (NIL)     29 March 2013

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks.

Sudheer

Yes.  No reply or contest from her side means divorce 100%.

Non appearance in the court after Summon is accepted by your wife will help you get exparte divorce soon. But, remember there are various tactics that your wife would play:

1) she will not accept the summons till court orders for publication in newspaper (which might take even one year from the date of filing divorce petition)

2) she might respond to the publication and will again delay citing various reasons and taking different dates. When judge gets furious, she will submit her reply (again another year)

Likewife, your case might get dragged upto 3 years before she appears in person for cross examination. So expect atleast 5 to 7 years to get divorced, if your wife want to harass you on the civil side. If she takes a criminal revenge, then it is a different game!!

i am not a lawyer, but i too have been sailing in the same boat like yours!

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     29 March 2013

File on cruelty, and give public notice in national newspapers.

www.mehnat.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register