LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     12 June 2012

Need help

I got married in 2006.On the very first day she told me that she did not like me & did this marriage under pressure from their parents. She is very rude, started threatening me from very 1st month of our marrige.Her father was very good person & tried to persuade her, but in veins.Her mother is the only culprit for bitter relations between us. In 2007, we have son & now  I was ready to adjust with her rude behaviour. Her father expired in a accident & her family blamed me. No doubt, we had hot arguments so many times, but now a days she was demanding to sell my house & give her property share, police threating bla bla......She is not caring our son properly. From playway he is going to tuition classes (my wife is M.Sc,Bed), teacher complaits not sending the lunch properly, not even pencil in his school bag.she is very irresposible (even as housewife) . I have tolerate the things for me bt I can not tolerate these thing to my son. He is in KG & i told her if her behaviour continue, I will send him boarding school. Now she has taken my son to her parents house without informing me. I am too much fed up with her behaviour. Pls advise, i did not want to loose my son & also can not live with my wife

Learning

7 Replies

Arjun Gupti (Business)     12 June 2012

The very first day she told you that she does not like you.. then why did you plan a kid? Does she likes you physically but not emotionally? What is going on mate?

We took some time & her father persuaded her. Problem is , she behaves good for sometime but again changes her attitude without any reason. Her father even hold my legs to be sorry for her attitute but now she is holding my collar to threat me. She is educated for evil things from her mother.

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     12 June 2012

Your problems are that of adjustment from both sides.  Please be open minded, and try to get hold of good marriage counsellor that can help you deal with your problem.   A good couselling will help your wife get interested in her home.  Please be patient and persuasive rather than getting upset over the issues that your wife causes to your child.  Believe me, I pack my son's backpack and lunch bag myself  but it's not such an easy thing and not being able to stay orderly is a common problem.  

Your wife and you need advise from elderly people in your society or marriage counsellors other than your mother-in-law.

(Guest)
My case is also same but dnt have kid.

thanks!!!! I insisted her so many times to visit some good counsellore, bt she is taking it in negative way. Infact, We have already discussed these things over 7 years betwwen my family , her family, our elders. But the end of days, her mother teaches her & washes her mind. I m not saying this thing in air. I have the telephone recording of my wife & her mother, in which her mother abusing me so badly  & my wife is also abusing in same way. Inspite I m cool for my son, as I did not want to spoil his life.

Backpack or Lunch box is an small example , list will not ends. Can you imagine my wife having 80kg weight keeping her leg on my son's stomach while sleeping. If I object, she starting absusing me. Sometime I think she is mentally upset. But what to do. Morning 8.15 my son goes to school, returns 2 p.m, goes to tuition 3-5 p.m, sleeping 5.30-7.20 pm, & 8 p.m I returns taking care of him, feeding, brushing teaching playing etc. My saturday/sunday only for him. Then wht a mother do?? I could not understand. 

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     13 June 2012

Please do not insist.  Instead use persuasive and influencial skills to take her to a good counsellor.  I recommend you visit a counsellor first and talk about all your problems first.   Also learn and imbibe some persuasive skills by reading some good books on those above topics.  Counsellors will tell you how to persuade your wife to see them.

You seem to be a very good father who has lot of affection for the child.  Please continue what you are doing.  Also focus more on your work and spend time playing with the child.

Your problem is your mother in law.  Talk to counsellors and they will tell you tricks on how to get her out of your marrital life.   Most women are very insecure and hence she wants seed thoughts, and have complete control on her daughter.   Somebody needs to get her attention diverted to something more positive and it will happen with some good help.

Your problems are what majority of homes face.  So be skillful, patient and solve the problems.  Please do not show your irritation, as people would like to irritate those who get easily irritated.  Also let your wife spend some good time with your child as well.   It may be that she is very much jealous that the child is more inclined towards you. 

Be positive, and keep smiling.  Try what works better in amicable way and keep trying.  

If all else does not work, then let an Advocate who is interested in solving marital problems talk to your wife and her mother and let them know that their action would lead to a breakdown of the marriage, and hence they better try to work the marriage.

Received Justice (Accounts)     13 June 2012

Thanks!!!!!!! I think it will great help to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register