LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Rai   17 December 2023

Need advice for govt job verification form and passport

Respected Sirs, an year ago a brawl had occured between me and a neighbor guy for which I call police and we went to station where we  both write police complaint to an concerned officer and after that he had done medical of both of us in government hospital and then made us sign on some paper, after that police officer cautioned us that these things affect career and advised us to compromise, so we both compromised and police complaint withdrawn hence no fir has been filed, now I don't know wheather I was arrested legally and released on bail? However I know it surely that no fir has been filed against me and no station bail granted to me as it seems confusing to me wheather bail can be granted without any formal case has been filed, so please guide, should I mention this, note : I also made police character certificate from the same station and it shows no criminal record but nowadays, in police verification new things popped up out of box so that's why I need your advice. 

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 December 2023

Since there was no case registered against you neither you were arrested nor there is any FIR pending against you,  you don't have to mention anything in this regard except to mention NO in the application for

Krishna Rai   17 December 2023

Thank you sir... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register