LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satheesh   03 August 2016

Need advice

I am satheesh working as a assistant professor. i got married november 2015. At marriage first day itself she is not willing to stay with me. only 10 daz she was in my home. after that she went her uncle home we are asked her parents they said she is willing to stay her uncle home if we compule she is threadening to try sucide. her uncle lawyer so we asked him about this and what to do simply he replied to me you have some problem so she wont live with you. i will adopt her life long like that he replied. after that they complaint against me and my family for dowry problem. i went station for enquiry but they wont come after one week she replied to police station i will handle this case in my native.she didnt pick my call itself. how to solve this problem if she is not willing to stay with me means how can we divorce.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2016

'she replied to police station i will handle this case in my native.'

'At marriage first day itself she is not willing to stay with me. only 10 daz she was in my home.'.

First thing that you should do is; approach a very able counsel specializing in such/family matters, and prefer to proceed under expert advise. 

There are many threads on such issues at LCI that you can search in 'Search' option on bottom of right hand side of this web page.

LCI Expert Mr. Shonee Kapoor has started an initiative for affected men and you can benefit from his counsel.

binay (advocate)     04 August 2016

Immediately consult a Lawyer and proceed further

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 August 2016

Do some introspection and find out if you misbehaved. If not and going by what you said, then there is some serious issue which  ur wife and in-laws are hiding. I cant rule out Psychological problems with ur wife and it seems she uses suicidal tactics quite often.

Mediate and speak to ur inlaws in peaceful manner and find out what went wrong. If they are not interested then go for MCD

satheesh   05 August 2016

Her uncle(Lawyer) wont allow her to counselling. she asked me about divorce i said if you are not willing means we will seperate she replied we will divorce. but her uncle said to me you need to give complaint against her then only she will give divorce you. is there any procedure to give complaint or what can i do for MCD

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2016

First thing that you should do is; approach a very able counsel specializing in such/family matters, and prefer to proceed under expert advise.

One thing that you should not do is act on her Uncle's advise.

LCI Expert Mr. Shone Kapoor has started an initiative for persons  facing such issues.

You can benfit from his counsel.

Rest is upto you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register