LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deb   23 February 2016

Need a Supreme Court lawyer

Dear Experts, My sister is battling a bogus divorce case filed by my BIL who stays in another state. My sister is a nursing mother of his baby of 4 months. The case has been filed at some remote court in his state to cause as much damage as logistic challenge as possible. I need a supreme court lawyer who could represent my sister and apply for transfer of application on her behalf. My sister quit her job before the marriage, it was a precondition for marriage. She is financially dependent on our mother, who is a pensioner. I am doing all the leg work needed for the process with a aggressive corporate job. If you are a lawyer, or can lead me to one practising in the supreme court kindly respond.

Learning

4 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     24 February 2016

You may contact me in case you are interested to engage me . 9999931153

Deb   24 February 2016

Thank you so much sir. Please let me know your convenient time so that either i or sister can get in touch

Deb   24 February 2016

Thank you so much sir. Please let me know your convenient time so that either i or sister can get in touch

Deb   24 February 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register