Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuraggreen34@gmail.com   19 March 2018

need a good lawyer for ipc 306 quash petition

Sir ,

A 11th class girl.in my wife school committed suicide just because she asked to call her parents as she failed in exams ..left a note mentioning my wife name that she insulted her and she ll not go to school again...

want an experienced criminal who is expert in criminal cases in ghaziabad

Learning

8 Replies

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     19 March 2018

please contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

in police dairy with IO also witness fellow students teachers recorded their statements which all are actual and in favour of teacher ..School also completed investigation and given teacher clean chit..

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 March 2018

For an offence under Section 306 IPC, there are twin requirements, namely, suicide and abetment to commit suicide. No need to explain what is suicide. But what is abetment has to be understood. It is not stated in Section 306 IPC. It is 'instigation', 'provocation', compelling a person to do certain things or not to do certain things. This may be by words, deeds or writing or even by signs. May be humiliation, degrading a person in the presence of others. The act must be such that it must force, desire, compel a person to take the extreme decision. But, it must be a positive act. Thus, the act alleged to have committed on the part of the accused must have played a key role for the victim to take a decision to commit suicide. If a lover commits suicide due to love failure, if a student commits suicide because of his poor performance in the examination, a client commits suicide because his case is dismissed, the lady, examiner, lawyer respectively cannot be held to have abetted the commission of suicide. For the wrong decision taken by a coward, fool, idiot, a man of weak mentality, a man of frail mentality, another person cannot be blamed as having abetted his committing suicide. This will be the case law that will save your wife of the charges u/s 306 and get her acquittal order of the court. vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

anubhav Bhatt   19 March 2018

Dear client I would like to examine your documents without that I can't say anything about that matter better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 March 2018

Sir, 

Kindly share the copy of the FIR for any opinion. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandna.legal

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

anuraggreen34@gmail.com   21 March 2018

Sir please share your mail i.d ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register