LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R S V KARTHEEK (E.I.E)     26 April 2012

Names correction in ssc certificate

Respected sir, I'm R S V KARTHEEK, I've completed my SSC in the year 2005. I'm facing problem in getting a passport due to mis matching of my father's name in his identity proofs and in SSC marks list. Also due to lack of knowledge I've taken the date of birth recently sir.. As per the law rule, the name of the person should be followed as per the SSC certificate during his/her life time. My name was entered as RSV KARTHIK instead of RSV KARTHEEK. So, please suggest me the procedure for the above two corrections sir.... I've completed my B.Tech in the year 2011.

Learning

4 Replies

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     26 April 2012

You have to rectify the said name by publishing in the official gazette of the state government.

The gazette office will provide you with copies of the gazette with your rectification published. You should then produce the same to the passport authorities along with an affidavitr to that effect.

R S V KARTHEEK (E.I.E)     16 May 2012

Respected sir, I'm R S V KARTHEEK, I've completed my SSC in the year 2005. I'm facing problem in getting a passport due to mis matching of my father's name in his identity proofs and in SSC marks list. Also due to lack of knowledge I've taken the date of birth recently sir.. As per the law rule, the name of the person should be followed as per the SSC certificate during his/her life time. Also My name was entered as RSV KARTHIK instead of RSV KARTHEEK in school records. So, please suggest me the procedure for the above two corrections sir.... Also I've completed my B.Tech in the year 2011.

abdul rahman (student)     29 June 2012

hello

My name as per birth certificate,passport and 7th memo  is SYED ABDUR RAHMAN BAKHTIYAR,passport is expired i have to renew it.

And my name as per s.s.c memo,intermediate memo,Enginerring memo,bank accounts,driving license and ration card is SYED ABDUL RAHMAN BAKHTIYAR.....

THE DIFFERENCE IS IN ABDUL AND ABDUR.......

so,know i have to renew my passport.....i am in dillema whether i should change name in my passport and birth certificates or should i change my name in s.s.c and all other documents............

any kind of help will be appretiated.....

plz...do help me out

Uppara Kiran kumar (Student)     27 July 2013

Respected sir, I'm Uppara Kiran Kumar, I've completed my SSC in the year 2009. I'm facing problem in getting a date of birth certificate due to mistake of my  name  in SSC marks list.. As per the law rule, the name of the person should be followed as per the SSC certificate during his/her life time. My name was entered as UPPAR KIRAN KUMAR instead of UPPARA KIRAN KUMAR in SSC Memo only. So, please suggest me the procedure for the above correction sir.... Also Iam studying my B.Tech 3rd year now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register