Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A.P.   19 July 2018

name change in andhra pradesh board of intermediate certificate

respected experts,

My name initially was too long and thus was registered as Anjani Prasad A L M K in my educational certificates. but since this name doesn't clearly contain my surname I was suggested to change my name, and I did change my name to Atluri Anjani Prasad vide Andhra Pradesh state extraordinary gazette publication number G.381.

Please guide me in changing it in Andhra Pradesh intermediate board.

Thank you

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     19 July 2018

Now You cannot have the name changed in Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board Certificate.

However, always you have to have the copy of the Gazette with you to show that your original name has been changed to the present name.  That's all.  

1 Like

A.P.   19 July 2018

Sir what if I got my 10th certificate changed according to new name?

A.P.   19 July 2018

If my all other certificates have my new name, it'll be name correction and not name change in intermediate right?

1. Pl. tell whether you made change of name through gazette before getting your all other certificates or after having got the Certificates?

A.P.   19 July 2018

I got the gazette and then changed my dob certificate and then aadhar. Now the change in 10th standard (ICSE board) marks list is in process. I'm currently pursuing my b.tech(4rth year). I got my name changed in my University (VIT Vellore) also. I'm thinking to write GRE and do Masters so for that my name in passport has to match with all the other certificates. I'm getting my babe changed to new name in passport also. Everything will match except intermediate. I'm worried that my application might get rejected due to difference in names. Getting an affidavit stating my old name and new name will give some negative impression to the foreign universities. I recently went to a consultancy, they said everything (academics) is good I only have to worry bcoz of this babe issue. I'm now worried because of no mistake of my own. Even the name change is not huge I'm only cutting down some middle names, it used to be Atluri Leela Madhu Krishna Anjani Prasad ( given in academics as Anjani Prasad A L M K due to space issues) the new name is Atluri Anjani Prasad. This change has been done because they wanted my surname to be in full form in my educational certificates and not like Anjani Prasad A L M K.

That is the issue.You say that I'm currently pursuing my b.tech(4rth year). I got my name changed in my University (VIT Vellore) also.

Yes, this is possible as still you are connected with the university, during which period you are able to get the name change through Gazette.  Therefore it is possible to get your name changed in university records, and consequently your degree certificate will have the changed name.

But, according to me, it is not possible to get the name changed in your 10th standard certificate.  You say that the name change in 10th mark list is in process.  Best of Luck.  

Prakash Ghorpade   23 July 2018

how to change my name in 10th class marksheet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register