name change application before a magistrate

sir ..madam...

we went to the publication office in Delhi

was told to go before any magistrate and present an application in the format given for name change

pls guide how to go before the magistrate
can we directly enter any court room or should we give it to the reader or at the facilitation center where court cases are submitted

this is not a court case
pls tell how to proceed

Thank you

U approach local advocate he will guide u properly



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu