LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant decent (EX)     11 April 2010

My Wife Walked out with her parent's an demanding Maintance

Well In My case My wife walk out in her own home happyily with her parent's with her all Stuff's and she aggred an Signed on 20rs Stamp paper (that all Stuff's...etc of her is taking with her)
after Six month of our marriage after the one year completed she send a notic for a divorce includeing in that notice (the mentale harreshment and She also want a allymoney rs 10000/rs monthly and want divorce) and in the mutal dvorced she want's RS. 3,00000 LK. but she taken my all gold jewllary ornaments now Plz suggest me whut to do in my cases but  i want her back

Kindly thanks n advance Awaiting for ur favourables replys

Learning

6 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     11 April 2010

you have to send a notice to wife that you are willing to live with her..

then only you can file application for restitution of conjugal rights

(Guest)

1. Since no activity on your part could be seen from last 1 year from the briefs you presented here my only que. is why you want her back that also after a period of 1 year when she sent you a notice :-)
Where were you as ahusband all these times?

2. S. 9 HMA will not work as it will show your wrongs as husbands for 1 year converting those wrongs into rights. She will set your wrongs with multiple maint. cases to make you understnad what she really means by that notice.

3. It will be better to take mutual consent route with 'mediation' and 'resonable councelling' to get the right "consent figures" set with her side which is evidently hinted from her approach too as per the briefs mentione dabove.

However in any steps that you may take all the best.
Rgds

(Guest)

Nishant,

No use of taking such a wife back. Wives like these will keep going back to their parent's home, can never be trusted. You should thanks god that she has not filed cases (like 498A, DV etc) on you and your family.

Better is to involve some good mediator for negotiations with them. They are asking 3 lacs, you finalise the deal (MCD) in 1 - 1.5 lacs and forget her. Get MCD done, forget her and start a new life.

Nishant decent (EX)     12 April 2010

Thanks! for ur Suggection

nidhi kalia (lawyer)     13 April 2010

U CAN FILE AN APPLICATION OF RCR

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     23 April 2010

File a petition for restitution of conjugal rights, if she fails to comply with the order,you can get a divorce on the ground of desertion.  It is not advisable to take such a girl back as your wife again. This suit can make clear that whether the girl desrted you on her own or on persuation of your inlaws.  If it is due to persuation from your inlaws there is some hope. else opt for divorce on the ground of desrtion.  Consult a lawyer at your place

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register