Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Kumar jha   17 June 2017

My wife misusing the law_plz help and guide me

Dear Sir/mam
my self Manish and my marriage happened 1 year back in May 2017.Before finalization of marriage my father in law and their brothers said lots of false things about my wife that she is very good in household works,study,civilized bla bla..my mother saw her picture and decided to tie me with her due to her simplicity nature (which was temporary for finalization of marriage)and lots of good things said by her parents.Even I did not meet my wife before marriage and agree with the family decision as in our culture parents always do best for their child .
Now after marriage I came to know that she is very poor in study,she did not know even how to make tea,she did not know any household works.. as we feel very bad and guilt with the decision.But when having same discussion with her father he told that my daughter is very good.. .as you people teach her and give household work training.My mother try her level best to teach her but after knowing every aspect she refused to work with health excuses and other excuses, she started doing arguments with my mom, me and my father too.Her father came to our house and threatened us that they will file false dowry case of domestic violence case against us.Now after 1 year of marriage I and my family tried N..numbers of time to correct her but she takes everything casually.Their parents teaches them over phone to dominate each of us and don't do any work just take the health excuses.
After several ups and down she is not ready to come on track.When I got angry on her once her father came and threatened again us and take consent from me on a paper that "if anything hAppen to her I will totally responsible for same"after emotional pressure family well being I signed that consent and give to them"
Now they are blackmailing me and my family after 1.5 years of marriage, My wife is also pregnant with 7 months and now with her parents.. .
Tell me the way out to close the issues and also suggest me how to save my family and self with her and her family. I am having all the call recording in my handset (by default) feature only..i want to live my life once again with no tension and also with safety.female is always misusing the laws these days...

Learning

7 Replies

atul chaubey (advocate)     18 June 2017

That writing has no value if you actually don't intend to do something. You need to calm yourself and think what you want. Only then could somebody advice you. This isn't consumer dispute.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     18 June 2017

Your wife is 7 months pregnant and you want to abandon her and start life for second time.

No, actually you are ending your own life for the final time by even thinking on such lines.

Did both of you marry each other as human-beings or as perfect God / Goddess ?

Even a slight mis-calculation can ruin your life, beyond repair.

I know I am being harsh but I believe in straight talk, even if it is bitter.

What you have undergone, is called wear and tear of matrimonial life.

It happens almost in every family.

If you would take my advise, forget all these complications.

Maintain SILENCE till the child is born and KEEP YOUR EMOTIONS IN CONTROL.

Just DO YOUR DUTY to your parents, wife and child.

Visit religious places once a day/ once a week and FLOW WITH TIME.

Slowly but Steadily everything will become alright and you will be one unit with love and respect for each other.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 June 2017

Blackmailiong also i a crime. You give a police compalint next time when she or her parents threaten you  to file cases such as DV act etc.Since they are alleging they have to prove in any case against you. In case they fail you would emerge victorious.once return withthe child observe her for one year. iF YOU FIND ANY CHANFGWE IN HER ATTITUDE YOU CONTINUE STAYING WITH HER HOLDING  YOUR MRRIQGE. inCASE  SHE DOESN'T CHANGE YOU  CAN THINK OF DIVORCE.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 June 2017

If the story is true which I find to be fabricated and hypothecated, try to settle and reconcile with your wife amicably otherwise, contact and consult a local prudent lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 June 2017

Please post the simple facts, devoid of subjective opinions.

Born Fighter (xxx)     19 June 2017

get a maid to do household work and then see how things materialize. Divorce is costly and time consuming. you also have a child and its advisable to think about the future of the child.

Let me tell you its a miracle to get a wife with whom you would be HAPPY FOREVER...that happens only in movies. Most of the movies end after the boy and girl get married. Marriage ek aisa bhoolbhulaiya hai jo kisi ke samaj nahi aaya mere dost !!!

Most of parents lie about the girls cooking skills before marriage and safely transfer their headeache to the son-in-law and then shield their lies by threatening to implicate the husband and family with false cases. Goods once sold are accepted back but with heavy penalty....

Plain and Simple .........You think whether going for divorce would be cheaper (better)  than hiring a maid & viceversa !!!!! 

(Guest)

Perfect Solutions is a hoax and spam, searching for bakras.  Answer seekers pls dont fall prey.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register