LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Accounts Head)     20 June 2012

My wife is threatening

what so ever reason, even for small thing, say suppose she goes to her mothers place and never come back for no reason. If I call and ask her to come back she threatens that she will kill her self. This is just one example. she threatens the same for every scenario. Am scared soo much. No peace in my life. I did escalate this situation to her parents but no use, they are supporting thier daughter, soo natural.. every parent do love thier children! 

She do not return home for atleast 3-4 months when ever she goes to her parents place and she claims that she is not well, if any elder try to conveince her to come back. This is happening repeatedly. 

Now her parents did change the house to a new location and she is refusing to give her new adress like house number and street, I believe she is scared assuming that I may send her a legal notice. Why to scare when she claims her slef as a perfect human being?

I tried a lot to make her realize that she is making too many mistakes and ignoring me a lot.. but no use... again and again she claims her self perfect. 

I dont want to trouble her and at the same time I need peace.

There are lot of experts in this forum. Kindly advice how to take it further legally.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     20 June 2012

First of all find out the address of her new home and talk to her parents to send her back. Take her to some councellor so that he may talk to her properly. If nothing is working out then give her a notice to come back within a specific period, if she does not then, file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights.

braham prakash mundra (Partner)     20 June 2012

Dear it appears that you are fixing the blame instead of fixing the problem. If your wife is wrong than leave her.  As per your statement she is threatening that she will kiss herself. It means she want love and care from you. Instead of going into ego trip you need to have peace in mind and solving attitude.  The real problem is not the tragedy that has hit but is your reaction to it. What is the guarantee that after divorce you shall get best wife.  I think you need to carve you life and that is needed to almost husband. Always remember that “Roses are always with Kanta”  

Always remember that when you begin fixing the problem than you begin to control your negative emotions. Your immediate reaction to a situation is "WHO" did it and "WHY" did they do it. This is reactive and can lead to the problem getting worse. Instead of focussing on "WHO" did it and "WHY" did they do it, rather focus on "HOW" do we fix it and "WHAT" do we have to do to fix it.

Believe to do the best and expect less. Take care of her small small needs.  What is needed is loving attitude, patience, no grievances, no tension and no ego in your self and an art of elaborating the situation after accepting the proposal of her.  Encourage her to have open discussion. Try to walk into the future with her if the proposal is accepted. If she is correct be pleasant to accept. If she is wrong and still wants to do the wrong thing, be polite and understand that she may have not walk upto the level upto which you could visualize. Try and try again. If the hills are well polished then you need art to climb. If you try and try then one day you may win either after some scratch or with your new ideas which clicks to her.  Believe always that she is also doing best for happiness. There may be difference of intelligence level or difference of vision. So on every mistake learn to smile rather that getting angry or keeping atmosphere in tension. Always try and try best to enhance the level of vision and understanding.

Remain a lovely person. Develop the art that your wife is not afraid of you. Rather she love you. Go for a movie or picnic with her interesting venture with pleasing mood, enjoy there and appreciate her for pleasure.  You should have direct contacts with wife and she must not hesitate in telling you anything. This is the only acid test which establishes that you are lovely person. You should be positive; solutions oriented and always present the solution by keeping the protected interest of both. Never be biased. You should always be oriented to make every moment happy and then it will increase the chances of the next moment of being happy also. You should look to the skies and the stars will guide you. Listen to your heart and you will always know the way.  Never depend upon others.

You should understand that all reaction towards any happening reflects inner side maturity and integrity level and the state of mind. You should understand that what goes on inside may be due to immature state of mind also.

No one is complete in this world. Your wife may do wrong actions towards happenings and if you keep your behavior confident, cool, calm and corrected then she will have time to correct herself. This greatness of yours will not allow the development of ego problem. As a result, you shall get esteem, recognition and place in her heart.

You always need to work hard on your relationships and just need to keep them going in the right way. All your efforts towards engaging in open communication and affection have borne fruit! You should always be a lovable person. After your good work certainly a great day will come to recharge, rejoice and rejuvenate your mind and body and then you shall find that you have your best friends around you. Enjoy then the good times with grace and dignity. Always remain a good human being. You shall then certainly get good rest when you sleep.

kamal (Advocate)     20 June 2012

Hope she is in distrubed mood and try to talk with her parents to convince then leave her for some more days for her satisfaction, Don't force her to come back.Later join in Ramakrishnamath for mental peace.

** If possible stay with her, remeber marriage is not a Game.

All the best.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 June 2012

Mr.Karan,

Nothing more to add further than already mentioned by the experts above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More