Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subrata Roy Chowdhury   26 May 2017

My wife charged False 498a,354 and 34 me and my family

Hi,

I just want to know that what can I do.this is my story below,

I have married sinc 6 OCT 2015 after our 6 years relationship.now my age 27 and my wife age 23.before married one day she come to my home for marrige with me without her parent permission and next day our marrige has completed.day by day she complein me about my parent.one day i am in my office and she call me and told me thet she leave my home and stay at a phone booth.I just come and we are live with rent house without any communication with my family.after 4 months one day i just go to my parent house met with my mom in that time she left the rent house and goes to her parent house.I try to solve this situation many time but i am failure then I come my perent home,After few days she filed case 498A against me and my family.in this time she 5 month pregnent.

for my child I am heard try call she and try to talk with my wife,she gives permission when she admited in hospital and every time she and her mom try to take money from me.
she told me if i leave my parent and never create any relation with my any relative then she will stay with me,
I never leave my parent i am only son so i can not accept her proposal,now she could not met me with my doughter and erese her all merital proved.
what can i do in this situation please suggest me

I just want play,spent time with my doughter.please help me

Learning

2 Replies

sai narayana   26 May 2017

It's a common short term psychological phenemenon (incline towards their own parents and estrangement with in-laws) in women immediately before and after the first pregnancy.

So if you have the patience to copue up with that temporary petulent behaviour, both of you can live happily with your parents altogether for rest of the life.

Subrata Roy Chowdhury   12 June 2017

but what can i do this time when she come to my home

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register