my mothers GPF amount

my mother was working as govt teacher , she passed away in 2016, now there are 2 nominee in her GPF account, she is living abroad in usa and saying I have a lot of money and wont sign nor will allow to give me my share I'm job less and married need money, if she comes to india again can law stop her in going abroad or else can law bring her back here.. please help me

yes...file a suit ...court will issue the summon or notice to her


No court will order her not to go back to foreign country if no criminal proceedings pending against her in India. The GPF matter is a civil matter and her asked to appear in India for its resolution can be by sending her notice. You get the matter resolved with her out of court so that litigation is avoided.


Civil matters can't stop her by going abroad ?? Sir



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu