Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (business)     01 July 2013

My husband died without a will

Dear Sir,

My husband expired in the year 1986. He earned few lands and sites on his own. After his death, all the land records have been changed to my name (Farmer pass book). my husband had not written any WILL.

I have 5 daughters and one son. All are married. Now I want to write a WILL stating that after my death the property should to go to my son (because he is the one who is taking care of me). My question is - To prepare the will, do I need to take signatures of all my daughters ? My first daughter expired and is survived by her husband, one daughther and a son, both children are majors. The whole property is in Andhra pradesh.

I appreciate your reply. Thanks for your help

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 July 2013

Your husband died without WILL. Therefore all legal heirs  must take legal heir certificate (Succession certificate) from the civil courts. I am also residing at Hyderabad. I can help u in this regard. Please contact me. My mobile no: 9989324294. email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     01 July 2013

Hi,

Please note, that in this case your Husband died INTESTATE. Which means dying without a Will. Therefore, since there was no Will made by him you are bound to collectively apply to the Civil Court in your State for aSUCCESSION CERTIFICATE. Further, this application has to be amde by all the Class 1 Legal Heirs of the Person, which means that not only you but also your Five Daughters and Son will have to be included in the Application and for your Daughter who is no more, then her Childeren or Husband (If Alive).

barr kalu (abia)     01 July 2013

That means he died INTESTATE she should insituted a civil action in aany of the magistrate court in that area for a succesion certificate

anandgold (nothing)     01 July 2013

madam u can write the wll on u r sons name no prblm and one more thing is when u r daughters marriage completed plz inform 2 me n cal me my no.9248466666 no consultation fee is their total free madam u just cal me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register