Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sashi (None)     27 May 2011

My Father wants to disowning me and my wife

Dear Sir,

I am the only one Son in my family and after 6yr of private Job I got some heart issue and hypertension, therefore I left my Job and came back to my Hometown. I have 3 sisters and two of them are divorced and one is unmarried and studding and staying with my father  and rest are with their Kids. Now due to health and family tension I left my Job and came back to my native place and after that My father, mother and three sister are against me. After few months they decided for my marriage and forcedly  I married. But now I have some health issue and high uncontrolabe BP but my father, mother and three sister are against us and my father does not help me for my health  and pills also, I am so tensed and they treating always to disowning me and my wife officially, because we have three sisters and our father do not want us.

Kindly please suggest is there any official rules.

Thank You!!!

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 May 2011

you will get the share of your ancestrial property.

treat to you by your family is inhumane.

however you and your wife try to do some job or business. this will down the family tension.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 May 2011

How are your parents-in-law placed? Are they sympathetic to you? Are they in a position to help you? This is a very sad story.

syed (Branch incharge)     27 May 2011

Dear,

Its really sad to hear this kind of issues

First you try to get some job to take care of you and your wife

treat your self in government hospital where you can save 50% of the cast comparing to private hospitals

check if your wife parents can help you to get good job or if they are in position to help you financially to keep any store - something - to do business ( but make a agreement that you will return back thier money by instalments or as per your convience to avoid future problems)

Dont force your wife to go for job unless she is interested

dont go for arguments with your family members once you settle they will come back - sure

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register