LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikash agarwal (---)     15 March 2013

My father's a fraud and unhuman too.

My father have had never takes care of his family, he not even saves money for his sons and daughter's future nor we have any property in our name not even in my mom's name. he think that we all are nothing but thing that he can use whenever he wants and blame us for his errors and our relatives thinks the same. we have a factory in khunti, jharkhand and my elder brother and i want to participate in our bussiness to expand and modernise it according to time but he don't think we are capable to handle that, why? then we ask him to sell the land for us to use it as capital but he denises it too and when he faces lossess in his bussiness then he surely sells his land for it. and our partner tries to go for a loan but he denies to take it as he is afraid of losing it as security.we are not highly educated nor do we have money,  my father is facing lossess due to his stubbornedness. please advice me where to go and get our share of properties from him and freeze his right to sell without our family consent?

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2013

is he having self-created assetts or inhereited.

vikash agarwal (---)     15 March 2013

he has created asset in jharkhand but in delhi property is inherited.

nobody in our home is teenager my youngest brother's age is 20+,sister 23+,me 26, elder brother 28

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2013

If it is his own created property he can dispose off as per his will.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register