Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny Singh (executive)     26 July 2013

Must read for divorce lawyer//a challenge to fight for me

Hello There,

I got married in Arya Samaj, Delhi in 2008 to a girl without presence of any other person. Please note we decided to get married in just 2 months after our affair. I blame that on me now that it was a quick decision. I was 22 and my wife was 26 when we got married. We both working as a Soft. engg in diff. IT companies.

After getting married, we started living in a rented accomodation in South Delhi. After few months, we started having disputes over my wife's ex-bf as he was meeting her outside and was making phone calls in evening infront of me. Please note that, my wife was in a live-in relation before we got married and I knew that but never thought that the relation would carry forward to having phone calls and meetings outside. But anways, I started ignoring such disputes and we had few weeks of peace until I discovered my wife to be abusive. We used to have arguments over house-hold stuffs and my wife would start abusing. The verbal arguments, most oftenly, used to turn to physical assault from my wife. Knowing the fact that our legal system is very lenient towards women I used to defend myself as much as possible but got beaten quite a often. The subject of fights were over very minor things for e.g. doing household activities, cooking, cleaning etc. She would always claim that she never moved a thing in her house so she would not touch anything. But in due course we divided our work and started doing. But as we were never made for each other, every of our argument turned into physical fights. 

To settle this down I thought of informing my parents and also asked her to inform theirs as well. She kept on saying that her elder sister is not married (over 30) so she could not inform her family. But I did to my family and finally was able to make them agree. While my parents visited my place she started ill-treating them as we belong to a Non-vegeterian preffered family. My parents said that they would not cook or eat non-veg in front of her, however, she did not even allow them to enter the house. 

Things kept on like this for another 2 years and one day during our fight she called Police. Police arrived and threatened me to not repeat. Being shattered, I decided to leave the place before it gets worse cause we were never be able to sort our problems by any medium and she was stubborn in not informing to her family and kept on hiding this. When her family used to visit she would taken them to a friend's place claiming that she staying in that PG. Every weekend she used to go to her hometown nearby leaving me alone. None of the festivals were she present and left me to go to my bachelor friends. I belong to a place that is far from from Delhi and takes atleast 2days journey so I was helpless to stay at home even during all festivals and celebrations. The arguments started being brutal when once she tried to commit suicide by cutting her ankle through sharp blades. I took her to immediate medi-care and got it sorted there.

As things went on being worst, I left the place in 2011 and since then started living separately. After 2months she called me and requested me to come back but I did not go in fear of police, suicidal threats and abuses. But I promised her that I would visit in weekends. And so did that happen. We used to meet at her place (the same old house that we rented to stay together). This weekly meeting converted to bi-weekly and distance increased. I got myself busy and so did she. But we kept on talking over phone and weekly meetings were happening. Till this time she had not informed anybody in her house. She always insisted that when her elder sister gets married, she will try to make her family understand and then get a social marriage done and things will be ok after.  

I forgot to tell that during our staying together, she got pregnant once but she aborted in fear of the social marriage. Despite of the doctor saying that she was 29 and it will be complex in future she did not hear and got it aborted. 

As my dream family got shattered at such early age of 26 I started doubting that I could ever make a family. In due course our communication got weak.

In all our discussions earlier my wife would admit that we are not made for each other and lets move on in life. She also claimed that as she did not inform anybody in her home it wont be an issue for her and same with mine. It was my fault that I took it serously. 

After months passed, I fall for a girl that I thought could actually make a family. It went up right for few days until my wife discovered this. She then rightly informed her family and they made everything disaster. They threatened and forced me to get socially married which I was not ready then. They forcefully entered my office and dragged me to police station and forced that I could not let that happen to their daughter. I tried to explain how brutal our fights were and everything. But they didnot agree. 

Two days after, I got a call from Police station that I have 498A, 36 & 406 IPC registered against me. Everything worst could be written in the complaint was there. The case is now at CAW cell and I have got my  anticipatory bail for me and for my parents who never stayed with me earlier or even now. It has been 4-5 counsellings in CAW and I have been denying to take her home to avoid being in hell again with her. She is now making everything hell by populating defaming posts in fb, gtalk, calling my friends and making all nuisance about me and my character. She has also been chasing me iplaces where I am renting place to live in. I have almost changed 2 times in last 4 months my location. She wants now to stay with me that she thinks that I would get married to the girl that I love now and she would be left alone. 

After learning this, can you please suggest if I can now file a divorce and how soon can I get a divorce to stop her from misusing her powers and continously defaming me everywhere?? I really need this divorce to happen soon. 

Learning

6 Replies

Marriage - 2008, Sep

Separated - 2011, June

My wife informed her family 2013 , Feb

(Guest)

Dear Querist,

By going trough your post it is clear that your wife is selfish and over rude.She won't let you free from this hell as esily as you preasummed.

1. In 2008 you got married through Arya samaj without presence of any witness------how this marriage can be called valid without any witness ,have you registered your marriage after that?

2. If social marriage was not conducted then why you jumped for arya samaj marriage? you would have prefferd as liv-in relation witout any hicups.

3. Now you have admitted this one sided marriage infront of all even PS has been involved and cases been fired from her. The only best thing you have done is that you have got AB.

4. In these 5 years what evidences you have collected against her like any audio,video,letters,sms,writtings any thing proof against her mental cruelity and torture you have along with you?

5. Whats your lawyer assumption on this issues?

6. Have you filed for divorce yet?

I have high resolution pictures of bruises over my body when one day she beat me using a Press/Ironing machine. I have almost 7 of them but none without my face :(..But the background is the premises she lives and I guess court can recognize the pictures to be of my body

1. In 2008 you got married through Arya samaj without presence of any witness------how this marriage can be called valid without any witness ,have you registered your marriage after that?

Note - She had proofs of Arya Samaj certificate but she burnt one day while I was staying with her. But I guess finding that Arya Samaj and retrieving the records is easy for her so I had to admit it as a marriage.

2. If social marriage was not conducted then why you jumped for arya samaj marriage? you would have prefferd as liv-in relation witout any hicups.

Note - As I said, I take all my blame on me. Actually, I was forced to do by her as she wanted me to prove her if I loved her not. And I was the blind lover that time. 

3. Now you have admitted this one sided marriage infront of all even PS has been involved and cases been fired from her. The only best thing you have done is that you have got AB.

4. In these 5 years what evidences you have collected against her like any audio,video,letters,sms,writtings any thing proof against her mental cruelity and torture you have along with you?

Note - I have high resolution pictures of bruises over my body when one day she beat me using a Press/Ironing machine. I have almost 7 of them but none without my face :(..But the background is the premises she lives and I guess court can recognize the pictures to be of my body. And emails might be and gtalk chats etc. 

5. Whats your lawyer assumption on this issues?

Note - My lawyer says, this wont be that long and can settle in 1year.

6. Have you filed for divorce yet?

Note - yes. the first notice came back unattended from her.

(Guest)

The more your facts and evidences the more early you will be free------

1. Talk with her what she want's as she also knows that in this 5 years what she had done to you,get her answer recorded in your phone.Definately she will accept some facts.(during your talk never accept that you have done mistakes,try to collect evidence from her side what she had done)

2. Who are the acquitals in the cases filed by her? it only you or whole family.If whole family or part of family

Then,

The major point in your case is ------if marriage was not solemnized with occurance of either side of parents,then how come 406 be manipulated as no gifts and jewelleries would be given from either side of the wedlocks.Then her claim is totally false,make this issue come out with your strength.

Now,as per her cases let her proove from her side. It will goes on and on once it will declared all the cases false.

Meanwhile try to refuse all her allegations and define whole story infront of judge in cross examination and be reluctant to live with her at any cost.Due to her exceptional torture given by her.(keep all those photographs in original media)

False cases on husband = 100% divorce guranteed

Sunny Singh (executive)     09 July 2014

Brother, 

So the trial court rejected my bail plea in month of Dec, 2014 and I had approached to Delhi High Court. There, I obtained the bail finally. 

However, high court ordered me to pay her 8000 maintenance every month since she started crying in HC and claimed that she wanted to live with me which I denied. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register