LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukhvinder (marketing)     25 July 2010

murder case

our factory owner and his two son killed my friend. we are two witness. now factory owner giving threats to us. in my friends family his son who can give application in police stations but he don't want to go him self. so now we decided following please help to get justice and send factory owner in jail. 1)if our any friend put case of murder and we two give witness then can make FIR and will they arrested in 302. 2)after filling case how long it will go 3) after filling case i we not responde the case will they stay in jail for long time. thankx

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

1. First enroll / ask for Witness Protection from Court if apprehend elimination (means WITNESS life and limb AT risk) of you all by that FACTORY owner citing the famous Gujarat Bakery and Nitish Kataria Witness protection guidelines issued by Hon'ble SC / Delhi HC CASES respectively.

2. It is matter of trial on your next que. and witness credibility / confrontation based answer which in my opinion is a difficult answer to give at provided briefs stage. However, other Ld. members may educate us with their views on this post.

3. It is as per punishment prescribed in any particular Section of CrPC / IPC punishment is awarded which means it has nothing to do with witness now which is to say that if your side proves S. 302 then the punishment is number of years prescribed under this Section and if not appealed then they are meant to stay in prison for that period but reality may seem to be different so to speak by the time this brief goes onto trial !

However all the best.

Rgds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register