Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr Malik-Please stop sending me these PMs

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 September 2010

thanks to mr mallik for his clarification.

it is true that, only three females ruined the hermony and creating disturbance in this family forum by posting some zender biased matters.

at least more than hundred females working here, out of them only three regularly posted objectionable matters  here with intention to disturbe the hermony, family peace and provocate the others.

all of there provocative works recorded here, in this forum, and easily accessable to bring it before the public and admin.

if you throgh stones, you are liable to get it's return. 

1 Like

NOT ONLY WOMAN, MAN IS ALSO EQUALLY RESPECTED.

KEEP IT MIND.

OTHERWISE LEGAL ACTION MAY BE TAKEN.

1 Like

MR MALLIK,

i feel your grivences, but your way was wrong.

if a person is aerogant, you can not change his/her heart.

you may smashed him/her's logic argument by your own logic and arguement but can't change her heart. Because they are militant.

(Guest)

@Arup I am Online

Your above 3 messages appear to be a bit self-contradictory but certainly inspire for a  more definite approach for harmony. Let every one ponder over it please.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     10 September 2010

Mr. Arup

Through out history, women who asserted, who questioned, who showed thier intelligence, who dare say I disagree with you man, are not only called militants as you have you called them now, but also as vampires, s*x workers, prostitutes, suckers, errant wives, devils( do you have any proof that women who are militants are errant wives) and b*tches, not only from some of lay persons but also from a ld. lawyer( to be specific, Mr. Assumi, and I immediately pointed it out to him. He had at least decency not to use abusive word again). These trophies which these militant women got by some of men in this forum, are there on record and I have from time to time raised objections to this type of language.

No surprise that some men.they are ridiculed to an extent that an environment was created for them to flee, but they would not. At the same time these"militant women" did not get provoked to use a battery of abusive words  for these men.

What these " militant" women are doing is to put forth their views that laws need to be rooted in gender equity, and there are posts which explains why before a status of gender equality is reached. This was done without a single abusive word against any of men who have used abusive terms mentioned above. I have culled these abusive words from the threads. 

These "militant" women will not be swept off their feet by abusive words, they know they will not cross the boundaries of decency. These militant women did not disappear form the forum after posing their queries, but found that the platform fosters intellect, and can be used for knowledge exchange. These "militant" women do not believe in that harmony which undermines their dignity and hits at their self worth. 

1 Like

Correction : Read beginning sentence of para 2, as No surprise that some women instead of no surprise that some men

(Guest)

@Renuka GupataI am Online

You seem to be very angry.If you are angered then you are conquered.Right?

1 Like

No I am not angry. I do clarify my stand for readers. These little tricks will fail to provoke me. And I am not here for personal chit chat, not to take challenges from you which would be termed as defeat or victory.  You can answer your own query and if it gives you satisfaction to think I am Conquered, please yourself by all means!

(Guest)

@Renuka GupataI am Online

"No I am not angry."Exquisitely fine.

Ratan Prakash (Manager (HR))     04 October 2010

Dear Renuka

Kuch to log kahenge... Logo ka kam hai kehna.

You have every right to express your feelings. kudos. But there is a weakness.

If you do not react and then say peace .... you are the biggest liar on earth. Actually, you are suppressing your thoughts by not reacting. Actually , you become a football of other people's opinion about you. People say so many things about Ganga ... good and bad. But does it change course or restricts its flow ? She remains as she is.

However, remember that this forum is a place were your ideas can actually give peace to people at large. Do not deprive us of your brilliant ideas. We need you on this forum. Please for God's sake reconsider your decision!

2 Like

Mahesh (Owner)     04 October 2010

Well friends lets get back to the original posting by Aishawarya. By the way, Aishwarya could also have sent the same message to Mr. Malik through another PM. Why waste a thread and time of readers like us into such trivial issues. Now I do agree that Aishwarya is not mentally stable and irritated upto a point that she can not think cooly. I don't know what Aishwarya wanted to prove and to whom by opening a new thread and making a private message public. Now,

Kuch to log kahenge........

Cheers

2 Like

(Guest)

agree with u aishwarya was not mentally stable.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 October 2010

yes right. it is difficult to understand what ms aishwarya wants to tell. a straight approach is easy to understand and less confusing.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 October 2010

SORRY RENUKA JI,

I JUST NOTICED YOUR LONG POSTING, WHICH WAS, AS BELLOW.

REF : Through out history ………  at their self worth.

1) “Through out history, women who asserted, who questioned, who showed thier intelligence, who dare say I disagree with you man”

- Can you tell who are those women?

Who are those, - asserted, questioned, showed their intelligence, dare to say ‘I disagree with you man’?

2) “but also  ……. and b*tches” – the above abuses used by the said members once or twice, but you two (ms aishwarrya & ms renuka) more than twenty times to pollute the atmosphere of these family forum intentionally. Am I wrong?

3) “No surprise that ….. these men”

I am here from dec 2009. You must observe that I am regular in this family forum. It is my observation that before joining ms aishwarrya, there was a peace and harmony in family forum, after her provocative postings, (and to some extent mr prabhakar’s also) that peace and harmony finished. The forum changed to a battle field between man vs woman. I am tired of it, now being irregular, and lost interest on it. I do not know why people using this forum as a battle field.

4) “What these " militant" women are doing is to put forth their views that laws need to be rooted in gender equity, and there are posts which explains why before a status of gender equality is reached. This was done without a single abusive word against any of men who have used abusive terms mentioned above. I have culled these abusive words from the threads.

- It is a good question that whether the Indian law maintain the gender equity or not. The question thrown by ms aishwarrya; and few days after the thread reaches into an abusive stage. The reason is participants did not have sufficient knowledge on law. Sometimes they put their imagination, as a concrete law, or their own experience as a general matter at every home. Before talking big big, one should read the matter and understand it, into the deep.

5) “These "militant" women will not be swept off their feet by abusive words, they know they will not cross the boundaries of decency. These militant women did not disappear form the forum after posing their queries, but found that the platform fosters intellect, and can be used for knowledge exchange. These "militant" women do not believe in that harmony which undermines their dignity and hits at their self worth.”

a) - “they will not cross the boundaries of decency”

- Not you but ms aishwarrya & someone crossed the limits several times.

b)”These "militant" women do not believe in that harmony which undermines their dignity and hits at their self worth.”

These "militant" women firstly provoke thereafter started doing politics.

LAW & LEGAL KNOWLEDGE IS LESS AND POLITICS IS, IN IT’S HIGHEST LEVEL.

c) “These "militant" women will not be swept off their feet by abusive words, they know they will not cross the boundaries of decency.”

- Why they will leave Militancy, when it provides butter and bread to them.

1 Like

sivani (engineer)     05 October 2010

@Arup, yes i am one such woman too. Count me in.  As i have said earlier Mr Arup, i do not understand your reason for this attention seeking tactic of using bold capital letters.  All i see is the pollution in your writings and replies.  Well Mr Arup i disagree with you man.  Yes, you are wrong.  There is no way Aiswariya or Renuka have polluted the forum.  They have had the strength to take on the likes of you and call a spade a spade.  The sooner the likes of you lose interest and get out the better.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register