Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sulpi (NA)     13 May 2014

Movers and packers

Hello All, 

I moved all my house hold items from Delhi to Chennai few months back and I paid 30k for transport along with insurance of 1 LK. 

I received all items but 1, Washing Machine was missing from the list. And also to add, most of the furniture were damaged, TV broken, Home Theater broken and plenty of glass items were also damaged. 

When asked the Vendor to send me the insurance papers to claim the amount, they simply refused to send it and informed me that they cannot send. 

Please help me understand how I can get the amount for damaged goods

Thank you in advance. 

Learning

1 Replies

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     14 May 2014

Dear Sulpi,

I have perused your message, here above, being posted at the forum of Lawyerclubindia.

Through your instant message, it is concluded that you are the Consumer of the erring Transporter, having hired their services by paying them Rs.30,000/- for shipment of your house hold belongings from Delhi to Chennai.

You are advised to forward instant message with all details, viz.; copy of list of items booked by you for shipment and other relevant document in support of your losses by way of missing Washing Machine & damaged goods etc. to : response@powertoconsumer.in

www.powertoconsumer.in : is the website extending free legal advise / assistance to aggrieved Consumer, like You. You may refer the matter to its mail, as above.

Thanks,

SHIVESH SINHA,

Advocate Cum Legal adviser to www.powertoconsumer.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register