LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     28 February 2014

Mou original copy taken by wife at the time of mediation

Hi All, My wife has taken MOU agreement copy Original at the time of mediation for filing Divorce and given Xerox copy to me. But now she is not following as per MOU.

1) She is not taking 498a case back, Please advise these Xerox copy valid in the court and PS to submit as proof?

2) As per MoU, Divorce should be filed as MCD but now she is filing 13 A ia & ib.Please advise these Xerox copy valid in the court and PS to submit as proof?  Can I take on this? Thanks..

Learning

11 Replies

Hi,It happened outside court and elders done mediation. withness are my uncle's and one of relative their side and our lawyer. parties me,my wife,my wife's father and her brother. now she is telling dont have Origianl. Is it possible to submit as a proof. Please advise.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2014

If it happened out side court then you should see a lawyer along with witnesses.

Hi, I have witness of my uncles and lawyer.Please confirm whether xerox copy sufficient proof to submit in court? Please suggest...

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     28 February 2014

YES.its sufficient.if court ask about witness produce them.regards

Hi I have total 4 withness:Two uncles and one lawyer and one of relative my wife's side. Please confirm wheather we have to produce all withness or how many withnesses are sufficient.Thanks..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2014

While filing the xerox copies of the so called MOU, you may state that the originals are held by her.  The witnesses if required everyone can be summoned or it will be sufficient to summon two witnesses to confirm your evidence before the court.  If she is not going by MOU and filing a different divorce case, you cannot compel her to act on the basis of MOU, it is upto her, she may not be inclined to the conditions in the MOU, it is her choice.

Mint (none)     02 March 2014

Then what is the use of MOU??

aap (manager)     02 March 2014

Mr. Vikrant urf Balaji u ask  questios which r ill logical

If wife took the mou it must be attached in the court file rite

If the agrement is not attached to the court file then the agreement is not happened rite

So it doest make any logic that wife took original mou so what can i dooo 

If its attached to court file take the certified copy simple

Balaji (Self)     04 March 2014

Hi All, Thanks for ur quick advises,If Wife goes against to MOU and Agreements, cannot we do anything? Please advise. Thanks....

Balaji (Self)     04 March 2014

Hi All, Thanks for ur quick advises,If Wife goes against to MOU and Agreements, cannot we do anything? Please advise. Thanks....

Balaji (Self)     05 March 2014

Hi All, Please advise on above query..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register