LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhika (Software engineer)     27 June 2012

Mistake in neighbor plot number

We purchased a plot . The adjecent plot no of my plot is entered wrong from first document onwards. The first document is made in 1982. I dont know whethere the first vendor is live or dead. Whether the mistake in neighbour plot no will effect of my plot if yes how i can rectify this problem.

Learning

5 Replies

anmol (clerk)     28 June 2012

My mom had purchased a plot in 2004 from a private developer in Bangalore later due to some change in the plan the schedules of the plot changed completly   later a rectification deed was made and signed by the original land owners but not registered now she want to sell the same, can it be sold without any problem, in case  if there is any problem can it be resolved .we have proper khata and khata certificate and taxes are also paid regularly.please sugest what has to be done.  The original land owners have got seperated and they are not in touch .

(Guest)

Dear Radhika,

As you have stated that there is a mistake in the neighbors plot no. the said mistake has taken place in the boundaries of your plot. Kindly ascertain whether there is a mistake in the boundary wherein the plot no. of your neighbor is wrongly mentioned. If that is for so, then in that case, you can get a correction deed executed, rectifying the mistake and correcting the plot no. of your neighbor. Kindly make sure that your plot no. is rightly mentioned in the sale-deed.

In case of any further querry fele free to communicate.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Anmol,

As you stated there was a change in the schedule of the plan which was later on rectified by way of rectification deed. That, the rectification deed though executed, but was not registered. Rectification deed is basically pertaining to the schedule of the property, which was compulsorily registered. That, non-registration of the same would create problem in registration of the property with the office of Sub-Registrar of Assurances.

1 Like

radhika (Software engineer)     29 June 2012

Hi Yougesh ji,

Thanks for your reply. In my document my plot no is right and 3 other side plot no's of my plot also corrctely mentioned. But only one side plot  no is entered wrongly. we went to near registar office to rectify this but those people told that , the error is continuing from the first document so u people have to bring the first person who sale this property . But we dont know the first person and the first document is made in 1982. Instead of rectification deed is there any possibility to correct that one. Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Radhika.

radhika (Software engineer)     29 June 2012

Hi Yougesh ji,

Thanks for your reply. In my document my plot no is right and 3 other side plot no's of my plot also corrctely mentioned. But only one side plot  no is entered wrongly. we went to near registar office to rectify this but those people told that , the error is continuing from the first document so u people have to bring the first person who sale this property . But we dont know the first person and the first document is made in 1982. Instead of rectification deed is there any possibility to correct that one. Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Radhika.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register