LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinodchandra (Executive)     08 March 2024

Missing service history not updated in uan

I have generated past establishment UAN and same merged in my Present establishment as I have resigned before 2014. But it is not reflected in New UAN also missing from service history. Resulted I am not adding my past service in Joint Declaration. Many times filled grievance in EPFO and do RTI but no body solve problem last one year. My past establishment Annexure-K and Form 13(revised) submitted to my present establishment and EPFO, but solution zero. Why they are not updated yet as I want to add my service history from beginning because I have started job from 01.03.1994 and add my service record in joint declaration for higher pension from 16.11.1995.

I have all documents like Annexure-K, Form-13(revised) , no break service, annual statement of contribution card . All documents I have submitted to my present establishment and also send to present EPFO, but not one add my past service records in my UAN. Due to this   I am not adding my past service in Joint declaration form. What should be done?

Please help and guide for next step.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2024

You can approach civil court with a suit for mandatory injunction against the authorities towards their lethargic attitude and also for getting the needful done or you can approach high court with a writ petition if you desire to have a speedy remedy. 

Vinodchandra (Executive)     10 March 2024

Thank you Sir,🙏🙏

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register