LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Azharuddin   21 June 2016

Mentally harsement to leave the job

Hi, My mother is working as a peon in Pre Primary school from last 20 years. From last few months the management is harassing my mother so that she leave the school. They are asking her to work for more than 9 hr and asking her to do the work of two peon. Please let me know is there any resolution so that my mother problem is resolved. Contact me on 9768961688

Learning

13 Replies

Deepak (law)     21 June 2016

Whether your mother is employed on regular cadre or contractual?

She is on a regular cadre and she has serve 20 years for that school

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2016

Record all transactions (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

It shall help to prove bias, malice, vindication etc later.

Seek help of unions if required.

Beyond 8hrs/day (48 hrs/week)  OT should be applicable.

Can you sugge any unions contact no. so that we can approach them for help

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2016

This much you have to do on your own.

Ask around and you will get to know.

Or log on to websites of Trade Unions like:

CITU, INTUC, AITUC,BMS etc.........

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 June 2016

Give complaint to labour commissioner at the place where your mother works

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     21 June 2016

Originally posted by : Azharuddin
Hi,

My mother is working as a peon in Pre Primary school from last 20 years. From last few months the management is harassing my mother so that she leave the school. They are asking her to work for more than 9 hr and asking her to do the work of two peon.

Please let me know is there any resolution so that my mother problem is resolved.

Contact me on 9768961688

You have not specified the nature of harassment. If it is s*xual in nature, you can raised a complaint before the internal committee. Otherwise, you can also write to the employer, making a copy to women's commission. If the harassment is purely related to work (not s*xual or otherwise) then consult a lawyer dealing with labour matter before lodging an official complaint. Regarding working hours, a person is not allowed to work for more than 48 hours per week.

Azharuddin   22 June 2016

we dont have good financial condition to appoint a laywer, Can anoe one assist what should i do and from i will be getting help

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     22 June 2016

Originally posted by : Azharuddin
we dont have good financial condition to appoint a laywer, Can anoe one assist what should i do and from i will be getting help

If you cannot afford a lawyer, then try contacting the union, if any or the legal aid forum for free legal assistance.

DINESH   24 June 2016

I am Dinesh and working with India Medtronic Pvt Ltd.at Delhi. I first start working on contract basis then becuse of my good performance I have considered for a permanent employee. Though this is the field of sales and I have always achieve a good number where one can't raise any voice against me. Now with in 9 months they are harase me to leave this job. 

My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby during mid of Aug, now during the time of crises they want me to leave a job without any reason. Even they are not givng anything in written, always there is a phone call to send resignation on 30th of June.

Please help me in this case as I am here without job and residing at Delhi on Rent where there is no medical coverage too.

Please guide me for the above.

Dinesh Sahu

dinesh.sahu0205@gmail.com

New Delhi

DINESH   24 June 2016

I am Dinesh and working with India Medtronic Pvt Ltd.at Delhi. I first start working on contract basis then becuse of my good performance I have considered for a permanent employee. Though this is the field of sales and I have always achieve a good number where one can't raise any voice against me. Now with in 9 months they are harase me to leave this job. 

My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby during mid of Aug, now during the time of crises they want me to leave a job without any reason. Even they are not givng anything in written, always there is a phone call to send resignation on 30th of June.

Please help me in this case as I am here without job and residing at Delhi on Rent where there is no medical coverage too.

Dinesh Sahu

New Delhi

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     25 June 2016

Originally posted by : DINESH

Dinesh Sahu

New Delhi

Don't leave your job by any means no matter how they threat you. If possible record the conversation on phone. Act cleaverly, and try to get anything in writing (email/ sms) etc. if you can. If you resign, your case will become weak.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 June 2016

Generate irrefutable evidence for use at appropriate time in appropriate forum, if required.

Apply your skills  to resolve the matter in your favor.

Firm up your next venture ASAP.

Try to get a support group e.g. Unions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register