Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental harrassment from husband

Page no : 2

(Guest)
She has left the job..to accompany her husband to US. Actually he should have left US and settled down in India with her for the sake of her job. Correct?? how many vote for this? Why cant he make some compromises for the sake of this sacred and pure and valuable and the most charismatic relationship called marriage?
1 Like

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 February 2013

@ Charu,

Total disagreement to your posts, all are completely prejudiced.

Simply from my reading experience on this forum and elsewhere, i can make out what exact issue. I may doubt this account will become deleted member account soon  as we had seen in  past.

1) Her posting loudly shouting mental harrassment mostly will not be true, it is simply her inablilty to adapt to new place, culture and country. I had heard many indian women who are home sick, starts crying alone, starts behaving like nuts in US. Thats the reason a person before marriage was gentle, post marriage turned hostile and harrassing according to her

2) If she was harrassed in US , simple 91 call would have seen her husband far more severe punishment in US than in india what one get in many years. what stopped her calling 91?? Huh? Charu you had not visited US I think, most of the sufferer here were  in US and they know this post is clearly a false story.

3) She wants her husband to come to India, and get punished.. do you think she is innocent? she has no intention to seek solution. do you think she is not aware of DV and 498a. in fact her only intention to bring him to India is to screw with 498a for money or for other motive and definitely there is a family member and lawyer behind her to motivate this.

4) Your opinion of men settling india to leave his job in US is not acceptable as always men are natural earner and maintainer of family. Here wife is supposed to compromise or move away.

5) Final conclusion: her threatening is either money minded or to force him to settle and seek job in India.

@ Author , can you elobarate what mental harrassment he caused? Please cook stories to seek sympathies.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     22 February 2013

:)

everybody knows that it is a false story..:D

why should a Indian girl do it with her NRI hubby without any reason?

Who in the present generation will think of returning to India and settle here from US?

An house wife who just started her life with her hubby in a foreign country call police and make him arrested at once?

this is not so easy..he must be trying to leave her here and fly alone..why?

He should be mentally prepared that he is marrying n indian girl and it's husband's duty to help wife getting adjusted in an new environment.

why should a Indian girl do it with her NRI hubby without any reason?

Answer: vitamin "M" or disorder "F" ( Fear to cope)

Who in the present generation will think of returning to India and settle here from US?

Those who cannot cope nor capable to find job in US with dependant visa

An house wife who just started her life with her hubby in a foreign country call police and make him arrested at once?

Yes, a child can do it by pressing 91 there and next min police stands at your doorstep. he he US is not india, once when I was playing cards instead of calling my home with 91 I pressed 911. In another five minutes my door was knocked and two cops were standing with gus in hand. We had to explain and give in writing that was false call etc etc. Moreover every indian first learns or taught not to press 91 , so she would have come to known, 

this is not so easy..he must be trying to leave her here and fly alone..why?

if so why one should marry in first place. from author words, he was nice to her before marriage, so how one will change in  very next day that too after landing his well known place US? Is not that the author who reached a new place logically should have been experiencing.. hi hi hi..

He should be mentally prepared that he is marrying n indian girl and it's husband's duty to help wife getting adjusted in an new environment.

By the same token , she also should have prepared mentally or sought help of her husband instead of planning all this criminal intentions.

Ranee....... (NA)     22 February 2013

It is husband who is willing to leave her, not she.

-

-

@Author, here you will not get any solution , post your query in expert section .

(Guest)

@Author

There is one divorcee(my house owner's daughter) who spoiled my wife and family. Its always easy to take sides and give false hopes and spoil other's life. In this forum there are so many divorcee's here, about to become divorcee's, some had bitter experiences too

but

I hope you are sound, take a good decision that gives strength to lead a happy life. Every one deserves a happy life. Good luck sis :-)

@Others

This is a legal forum, people come here for help. Please stay away from non-sense talk and un-reasonable responses. Please give reason to the victim to help her.

1 Like

Here no one sounds harsh but we dont support extortionist/threatenists, two months back there were three women , i remeber one same like Pooja came with similar story and ran away once found extortionist. One can found harsh reply to those women only. When they yell in the name of women rights, we do have rights to give back, why offended?

@ let author comes back with full story, before you all set your guns blazing supporting her.

@stalker, if you want support, keep it yourself, dont call others as non-sense talk. Legal forum is also not to seek help to extortion. Cant you make out she wanted to put him atleast for two days in jail to vent her vengence??

1 Like

(Guest)

Bro Mani,

The comment was inteded for people who were making personal comments on each other and not for legal advisors. My apologies if it was rude. Author clearly requested in her post for serious advices.

Peace.

2 Like

(Guest)

Bhai log kyun sir fod rahe ho apna....

Author is saying she wants to see her hubby inside bars for atleast 1-2 days......Cant u see her motive, she want to teach him a lesson whose teacher is Miss Author....

Y all ladies want to behave like a teacher........yeh karo/woh karo warna andar karva dungi....

I agree with Mani and stalker ....... she cud have called 911 if she thinks he was harrassing her. What she was doin in US, was she waitin' to come back to India and file 498a and screw his career and now before filing 498a she's just checking on public domain how much fun she can have after 498a.

Small trivial fights in Indian marriage setup leads to 498a.....Y these girls dont file any cases when they are harrased by their parents (to marry a boy of their choice) or y parents dont file cases against their girls (when they marries a boy of their own choice). In every scenario the groom is fixed by filing 498a..........Fir hoti hai tarikh par tarikh and instead of roaming around bushes and flowers, ppl keeps on roaming around courts, lawyers and judges.

1 Like

ragz hyder (PM)     26 February 2013

@Charu

There should be a 498 B for men. That should teach the girl a lesson or two.

(Guest)

you girls can be harassed mentally, physically, economically, verbally, silently, abusivly, politely, aggressively, lovely, f*ckly, s*xually, weekly, monthly, yearly, daily.

Go to hell. 

Leave this planet.

1 Like

(Guest)

@fight_with_498a   -------> Well said man.

Ladayi karte waqt chup rahe husband toh thats harrasment for them, bichara bole to harrasment.....
Jayen to jayen kahan....:)

(Guest)

lets understand this first.

here, is the view of the female alone. we dont even knw what kind of drama what she has done in US.

no sane person will ask for trouble. whenever there is smoke, there has to be fire.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register