Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental harassment

Page no : 2

Shruthy A.R. (Lecturer)     30 November 2013

Sir u can go through your earlier reply where u ur self have suggested to use the bhramhastra 498a. Even after that i waited for 3 months n went to his house. Its not only the car its for a house in bangalore n v have given 2 lacks for first floor construction.. It was jus a starting if i had still kept quiet i may lost life. Should they not be punished for cheating n spoiling my life. ab

Sir u can go through your earlier reply where u ur self have suggested to use the bhramhastra 498a. Even after that i waited for 3 months n went to his house. Its not only the car its for a house in bangalore n v have given 2 lacks for first floor construction.. It was jus a starting if i had still kept quiet i may lost life. Should they not be punished for cheating n spoiling my life. ab

fighting back (exec)     30 November 2013

Do one thing go to CAW tht is crime against women cell in your area and file a complian against your in laws and ur hubby and file a 498a case with ur complain and also file a RCR 

@avnesh yadav...what do you wish to suggest that first file a 498 and then RCR? if she is so fearful of her life that she files 498 for grave offences, and then she wants to live with him....why are you suggesting to file contradictory cases?

thank u sir. bt before i was wanting to save my marriage but after knowing his criminal mind n assaulting my family i filed a case against him. i believe in "forgive n forget" so only i went  when he called us for compromise but he had neither changed nor had any regrets..

(Guest)

-Deleted-

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register