LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

mental cruelity and harrasment

Dear all, I have been married for almost three months.couple of days after marriage my wife has started fighting with me over extra marital affair and the examples she presented was of past before marriage. She has been fighting with me regularly and keeping check on me as in what i do what i dont.where i am, who i am talking to n keep asking these details.she had abused to me and my parents and family and ask me to not go visit my family..my parents do not live with us.her family is also supporting her.they have been threatning the people with who i am friends with...she keeps checking my thing at home in my absence..spy on me...and based upon some assumption of her and her digging of my past details..which were of past they are threatening me.i do not have any illicit relationship after marriage.they keep saying u shud not talk to anyone else.i am afraid they been tracking me, my mobile number and my friends.i am in mental stress and depression since one month.whenever she fight..she abuses me and my frienda..throw things at me..refuses to make food..or do things at home. Or perform her duties... though she is earning she is refusing to support financially.since her parents live in same city..as soon as she calls them they come to my place..and even after our discussion they claiming u should not talk to other peoples and we have proof that you talking to them. Pls suggest what should be done..what are my option...i am under tremendous stress..i feel like committing suicide..my parents are also in stress.my mother is a heart patient.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register