membership in Allahabad highcourt and bar council of up

I had been practicing in Allahabad highcourt from 2001 to 2015. unfortunately i hd left my practice and presently i am working in other organizations. in the meen time my membership had been cancelled by the highcourt bar. and my name had also not entered in Advocate on roll. so please advie me how can restart my legal ptactice in up bar council or any othe bar council.

contact concerned bar council office for re -enrolment.where you want to practice now.

Sir but my membership is showing in bar council of up. only my membership has been cancelled from high court bar due to due my fee and Advocate on Roll when came in effect.

i am requesting to all experts, that what should i do.

plea guide me.

Karnataka stamp act

 Total Replies : 1 

  A N VADIRAJA RAO     19 June 2018

what is the stamp duty for filing execution in karnataka on arbitral award. and kindly mention the  amendment year

  Muralikrishina     20 June 2018Whether the services of Consultants and Contractors of Software Companies attract Provisions of Minimum Wages Act 1948?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu